Because I Said So - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Because I Said So Reviews

September 26, 2016
So funny. Diane Keaton has the role nailed. Love the chemistry between her and the daughters.
½ June 7, 2016
Hands down THE worst movie I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

What an absolute waste of 1hr and 41 minutes; of which was both emotionally and, somehow, physically painful.

From start to finish I was questioning how anyone would make/give the money to make this absolute shite
December 31, 2015
Love the mother-daughter relation...I can soooo relate :)
½ November 10, 2015
This is a cute movie about mother and daughter (with a side of other daughters) but there are just too many awkward moments that are trying to be humorous for it to be great.
To be fair there are some great emotional moments too. But just a few too many weird ones.
October 2, 2015
One of the last ia long line of movies designed to make Moore a star.....thank god that's over.
½ October 2, 2015
Just ok for me. I really thought that at times it was really cheesy. Very predictable, and kind of forgettable to be honest.
½ September 20, 2015
Absolutely one of the most annoying things I've ever watched. The over acting, the talking over each other, the incomplete scenes, like others have stated... the caricatures make this movie unwatchable.
½ August 11, 2015
This movie is terrible. Diane Keaton is a total crazy person for no reason, and Mandy Moore is a whiny loser for no reason. The men are two-dimensional objects only meant to further the weird, lame, psychotic drama between the two leading women. Bad acting at it's finest (er...worst?)
½ August 2, 2015
This movie had such potential... Unfortunately, Diane Keaton overacted every single scene, even the ones where she had laryngitis which were some of my favorite scenes without her talking. I also didn't care for Mandy Moore's character, and didn't always follow why she felt so criticized by just her mother when it was her two sisters even more.
May 4, 2015
I get that she's just saying these guys, but she is still dating two guys at once and it seems serious. It's also obvious who she will be with.
March 13, 2015
This movie could be so great with a bunch of edits
½ January 18, 2015
Insoportables Keaton y Moore.
½ January 3, 2015
I just love Mandy Moore... this movie is so cute and funny I could just watch it over and over again....
December 28, 2014
clearly the musician is more attractive than the architect...and i guess if you wanna be a slut you can always blame your mother...?
December 26, 2014
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH...
December 19, 2014
A long wretched fart of a movie about an annoying two-timing monodimensional clone and her terrifyingly obnoxious mother. I read somewhere that Kurt Cobain time travelled into the future, saw this movie and then decided to shoot himself. I however, it's still Sam Peckinpah's best movie.
½ August 11, 2014
A film the smelly rotten dudes underestimate. The films not that bad, while not a very good film its not bad.
June 18, 2014
Horrible start and overacted by Keaton but moore shines . Gets better as it goes along
May 11, 2014