Because I Said So - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Because I Said So Reviews

June 18, 2014
Horrible start and overacted by Keaton but moore shines . Gets better as it goes along
May 11, 2014
I may rent this soon.
April 7, 2014
Own it love it enough said
½ April 6, 2014
Hands down the worst movie i have seen in my life
½ April 4, 2014
Best acting is from Diane Keaton's dog.
½ March 29, 2014
Awful awful movie... Diane Keaton is an awkward and terrible actress. Giving it half a star because the website won't register it as a review with zero stars
½ March 24, 2014
Diane kKeaton was totally over acting! loved the musician guy and the little kid :)
watchable
March 16, 2014
i cant wait to see this movie!
February 22, 2014
Just so-so, funny at a couple of times, but lacking many many things that would greatly improve the film.
January 22, 2014
Very good. Typical Diane Keaton fare.
½ January 2, 2014
Poorly acted, badly written and extremely cliché, a complete waste of time. I was so surprised as I love Diane Keaton but she was a a charicature and Mandy Moore is a very poor actress who should stick to made for TV movies. The story was obvious and at times completely cringe! The part where they sing, yes sing, was particularly uncomfortable to watch.
December 25, 2013
It is in the xmas period
November 30, 2013
I hated every character in this. They lack depth or any rational motivation for their behaviors. I'm not an anti chick flick guy by any means, but I thoroughly loathed this movie.
October 26, 2013
A Good Romance One. You would love Mandy Moore More :)
½ October 10, 2013
Forgettable chick flick.
September 15, 2013
Can it really be as horrible as all that? If yes, then I wann see it.
September 7, 2013
Nice movie overall, but, its a chick flick about girls, mothers, & relationships
September 4, 2013
Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I thought this movie was so adorable...
August 20, 2013
This was cute and Gabriel Macht was gorgeous. Yum!
July 12, 2013
Best. Movie. Ever! I never get tired of this family. It reminds me of the relationship between my mom and sisters. Totally relatable.