Becoming Santa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Becoming Santa Reviews

April 22, 2015
So excellent I couldn't stand it. Cried alot. Touched my heart.
December 25, 2013
A real american christmas story.
½ December 11, 2013
Excellent documentary . . . but for ADULTS ONLY.
½ November 24, 2013
I enjoyed how informative and funny this was! Plus,it shows how big of a role Santa plays in our society.
November 24, 2013
This documentary was a little uneven, but Jack's story was still eye opening and even touching at times. I also liked learning about some of the history of Santa.
November 9, 2013
An excellent documentary about trying out the red suit and seeing what comes with the territory.
½ July 29, 2013
I dont care that its July!!!
It's less than 150 days to go and I'm watching this and loving every moment of it!
December 17, 2012
This is easily one of the greatest documentary films I have EVER watched. While it's not a good idea to let young children watch because... well, because it's pretty obviously not about the "real" Santa... it is a fantastic way to get into the Christmas spirit and bring back a little of that magic if you've managed to lose it yourself. My mood had increased tenfold by the time this movie was over and I will absolutely be watching it again.
December 11, 2012
fantastic. absolutely fantastic.
½ December 25, 2011
Nice story and lovely conclusion, but too few resources. Could make it more fun and cynical.
December 18, 2011
The premise is not as developed as it could have been, but the overall theme is unexpectedly poignant with a good mix of humor. A good watch for anyone with any holiday sentiment.
September 13, 2011
Read all the great reviews and can't wait to see the film!
½ September 13, 2011
It won the South by Southwest audience award, has gotten a bunch of awesome reviews and I really want to see it!