Becoming Santa Reviews

• Apr 22, 2015

So excellent I couldn't stand it. Cried alot. Touched my heart.

So excellent I couldn't stand it. Cried alot. Touched my heart.

• Dec 25, 2013

A real american christmas story.

A real american christmas story.

• Dec 11, 2013

Excellent documentary . . . but for ADULTS ONLY.

Excellent documentary . . . but for ADULTS ONLY.

• Nov 24, 2013

I enjoyed how informative and funny this was! Plus,it shows how big of a role Santa plays in our society.

• Nov 24, 2013

This documentary was a little uneven, but Jack's story was still eye opening and even touching at times. I also liked learning about some of the history of Santa.

• Nov 09, 2013

An excellent documentary about trying out the red suit and seeing what comes with the territory.

• Jul 29, 2013

I dont care that its July!!! It's less than 150 days to go and I'm watching this and loving every moment of it!

• Dec 17, 2012

This is easily one of the greatest documentary films I have EVER watched. While it's not a good idea to let young children watch because... well, because it's pretty obviously not about the "real" Santa... it is a fantastic way to get into the Christmas spirit and bring back a little of that magic if you've managed to lose it yourself. My mood had increased tenfold by the time this movie was over and I will absolutely be watching it again.

• Dec 11, 2012

fantastic. absolutely fantastic.

fantastic. absolutely fantastic.

• Dec 25, 2011

Nice story and lovely conclusion, but too few resources. Could make it more fun and cynical.