Bedtime Stories - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bedtime Stories Reviews

January 28, 2016
Has laughs, but same stuff as always
January 3, 2016
Maybe one of Adam Sandler's least ridiculous movies, but just as bad as the other ones. Actually, if you think about it, it actually is just as ridiculous
December 26, 2015
great and excellent movie
December 4, 2015
5 outta 5. it's a mastapiece
August 21, 2015
An incredibly amusing film at times, an incredibly dull one at others. I really didn't feel that Adam Sandler made this movie any better. The one things that brings this movie to it's feet is the funny and interesting concept.
August 9, 2015
Pretty good comedy Adam Sandler plays a pretty good character in this movie but not a perfect movie How the kids control the dreams that come in real life but other then that I love it so much a good family comedy I can watch this over and over really really funny
½ August 6, 2015
A Knight kissing a princess' hand is a waste of time for a princess bride rip-off movie from disney, unless Dokinchan wants to see it!
July 28, 2015
Bedtime stories is a movie that I had a lot of fun with. Don't get me wrong this is not a great movie but for me personally it's a guilty pleasure. I did laugh and I was entertained. Also I was interested where the story went. Overall far from perfect Bedtime Stories is a fun movie worth seeing
Grade B
July 27, 2015
Adam Sandler and Disney come together for the first time which means that it could have gone either way, but as it turns out this movie is very funny and one of the better recent live action Disney movies. There are some very cute moments as well with Bugsy the Guinea Pig and some hilarious one liners by Russell Brand. Overall, a great family movie for everyone.
July 26, 2015
adam sandler + disney = a very fine comedy do you need more?
½ July 20, 2015
Creative and then struggled.
July 15, 2015
While a couple of the jokes worked, they were too far and few between to come close to making this movie enjoyable. While no where near the worst performance from Adam Sandler, he doesn't do anything to do anything to save the film from being boring at best and torturous at worst.
½ June 4, 2015
It's more family-friendly than "Click," but just about as unfunny.
½ April 30, 2015
Its good... love the tradition of reading bedtime stories. This films pulls into that feeling with a twist.
½ April 28, 2015
Its a fairly typical Adam Sandler film, but this time the laughs outweigh the cringes.
½ April 9, 2015
Fun and inventive, geard towards kids with a couple thrown in jokes for adults.
April 3, 2015
Bedtime Stories is an ok movie that is just harmless. The acting is fine, and Adam Sandler does what he does best. The premise for this can actually work with a better writer. The stories are a bit creative, even though I seen this before in other, and better, movies. It has some funny moments, but most of them weren't so and are just misfire after misfire. Adam Sandler's character is a bit of a jerk and is more of manipulating the kids so that he can get himself rewarded. The movie is not really that offensive, although Rob Schneider's character might get someone offended even though he's barely in it. With an imaginative premise, this could've been clever and really funny, but Bedtime Stories just ended up not that good, but the kids would live it however and is not going to make them dumber after watching this.
March 22, 2015
It's hard to find comedies that impress me, and being aimed at children rarely ever helps that, but it's almost as if Bedtime Stories didn't even try. There are no memorable scenes, or even memorable plot points, and watching it was dull and devoid of both humor and emotions. This movie isn't even bad, but just flat out boring. At least if it were bad I might have gotten something from it.
February 27, 2015
Another fun Adam Sandler movie with some good laughs and fun actors (you too Bugsy).
February 8, 2015
Awesome movie! I loved it. best movie ever! :-)