Bedtime Stories - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bedtime Stories Reviews

½ April 30, 2015
Its good... love the tradition of reading bedtime stories. This films pulls into that feeling with a twist.
½ April 28, 2015
Its a fairly typical Adam Sandler film, but this time the laughs outweigh the cringes.
½ April 9, 2015
Fun and inventive, geard towards kids with a couple thrown in jokes for adults.
April 3, 2015
Bedtime Stories is an ok movie that is just harmless. The acting is fine, and Adam Sandler does what he does best. The premise for this can actually work with a better writer. The stories are a bit creative, even though I seen this before in other, and better, movies. It has some funny moments, but most of them weren't so and are just misfire after misfire. Adam Sandler's character is a bit of a jerk and is more of manipulating the kids so that he can get himself rewarded. The movie is not really that offensive, although Rob Schneider's character might get someone offended even though he's barely in it. With an imaginative premise, this could've been clever and really funny, but Bedtime Stories just ended up not that good, but the kids would live it however and is not going to make them dumber after watching this.
March 22, 2015
It's hard to find comedies that impress me, and being aimed at children rarely ever helps that, but it's almost as if Bedtime Stories didn't even try. There are no memorable scenes, or even memorable plot points, and watching it was dull and devoid of both humor and emotions. This movie isn't even bad, but just flat out boring. At least if it were bad I might have gotten something from it.
February 27, 2015
Another fun Adam Sandler movie with some good laughs and fun actors (you too Bugsy).
February 8, 2015
Awesome movie! I loved it. best movie ever! :-)
February 7, 2015
Average Adam Sandler movie - guy with blue collar job makes it big in the end - but made for kids. It's good but far from great.
February 2, 2015
It was funny! Bugsy's eyes! Oh. My. God. So freaky!
January 28, 2015
Not funny comedy if that sounds good to you, you'll like this movie
½ January 20, 2015
Cine para la platea infantil, no es de lo mejor de Sandler, a donde llegò Guy Pearce!
January 13, 2015
This movie is a classic; it is clean, funny, and fun to watch with the family and I highly recommend this movie.

Do not listen to critics, in fact they should all be fired.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A family fantasy movie and the whole family will enjoy it probably. Adam Sandler are not really my fav actor but i can watch his flicks usually. Some are good and some are bad. This is an average movie with a bit of comedy , romance and for all Adam Sandler fans you know what u get..
December 9, 2014
Sometimes very funny, but overall not very interesting.
November 22, 2014
Unfunny, kid-friendly Sandler 'comedy'. Oh, and the consensus says preteens will chuckle at it.... I'm 11.
November 13, 2014
Adults won't fall for the thin plot, but kids will like this better-than-usual Adam Sandler movie. 56/100
October 16, 2014
superleuke familiefilm
October 5, 2014
I liked this movie. :) I thought it was entertaining and fun to watch. It was also hilarious and I realized the kids/family movies I've watched lately are more funny than the adult comedies lately. The only complaint I have is I think there could've been a little more they could've done with the imagination scenes. It was more about Adam Sandler's work and life then the stories, kids and imagination.
½ September 20, 2014
Sandler's first family-orientated film was by his usage of the Disney magic does results of course family appeals and laughs, but also some silliness when Sandler occasionally used a couple of his old comedies' traits to blend with Disney that'd ended at a good result. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
September 5, 2014
Funny, my son loves this!