Beer for My Horses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Horrible. Just horrible.
October 17, 2015
Corny red neck movie
½ June 11, 2015
I honestly have no idea how I sat through the whole thing.
½ February 23, 2015
cute and enjoyable flick.noticeably good acting and good blasts from the police dog junior.
½ December 6, 2013
'Murica. That's it. That's my whole review. If I could condemn on behalf of human health safety I would. Side effects may include nausea, headaches, delirious feelings, depression and a general loss of faith in humanity.
½ November 16, 2013
"Beer for My Horses is an good comedy". The performances are okay. The directing by Michael Salomon is good. The score and effects and excellent!
½ July 31, 2013
Great movie, full of laughs and life lessons
July 6, 2013
not bad, I actually enjoyed it
February 21, 2013
The combination of Rodney Carington and Toby Keith is truly hilarious!
½ December 18, 2012
HAhA this made my day this flim this film stars Ted nugent he doesnt talk alot tho but its still funny
December 5, 2012
My brother and I watched this on CMT and it was the worst movie in the history of time - unintentional comedy of the highest order.
November 28, 2012
I watched only the first ten minutes and the script, at least was pretty funny! I wanna watch the whole thing!
August 8, 2012
I love this show, it is so very funny!!!
July 7, 2012
Toby Keith, Willie Nelson, and Ted Nugent. Just badass all the way around!
½ June 28, 2012
Wrong in so many ways. Probably one of the worst movies ever made. I actually used to be a fan of Toby before this. Afterwards, I can't stand to see him or hear his name. This film is offensive, racist, and very unfunny. I'm glad that Willie was only in it for one small scene. Even he has higher standards than this. Toby has officially proven how hardcore American he is. He portrays everyone's outside the U.S.A. as an over the top stereotype. Even blacks aren't safe from racism in this movie. It's like the directors of Disaster movie and Meet the Spartans decided to go country and yes IT'S THAT FUCKING BAD! Beware at all costs. And no Toby Keith, this isn't a good movie. It's as horrible as I've learned you are. For those of you who didn't know, Toby actually wrote half the script for this. Sure you can blame it all on the other guy, accept Toby would have worked with him and brainstorm and APPROVE mind you. Mathew Buck, trash this movie a new one on BMB, let's not let this atrocity of a movie go unpunished. Let's raise up our glasses against evil forces, by trashing this bad movie 'Beer for my Horses'

My number one most hated movie of all time
May 20, 2012
funny as hell, toby keith is great at acting rondey carrington is funny anyone looking ot laugh watch this
May 13, 2012
Like Middle Age Crazy and Ode to Billie Joe, Beer for My Horses belongs in that small but not exactly elite company of movies based on hit country songs.
April 28, 2012
I love this movie, it is one of my favorites.
April 24, 2012
ted nugent is hilarious!! love this movie.. can't wait to watch it again