Before I Self Destruct - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Before I Self Destruct Reviews

½ August 6, 2014
This movie makes you realize that using crime will not solve or help anything.The only thing crime will do is get you locked up or maybe shot up,just like Clarence did in the movie.Other than that the movie was good.
June 20, 2014
good moviee I really wanna watch it !!!~?~~?~~'
January 17, 2014
I want to watch this
½ January 16, 2014
For a movie that focuses mainly on "coming of age" in the hood, this has got some horrible character development. It just seems way too shallow, the brotherhood seems so disconnected it's cringe worthy, even the sex scenes were hard to watch. There was no synergy at all.

The killing was the best part and even that was mediocre at best. It was obviously low budget but shit give me the money and I will create that movie with the much needed improvement.

Watch it if you want to lose a couple of brain cells other wise just sniff some methylated spirits and have the same experience.
½ February 17, 2013
As usual. The best of gangstah movies by 50cent. GO WATCH IT!
½ January 20, 2013
not bad, poor little kid, (his brother)...
December 26, 2012
I don't like how it just ended. The sawed-off blast through the door was priceless.
December 19, 2012
This is a crap movie, seriously the Lloyd Banks as a teacher? I LOLed at this movie so hard. By far one of the worst movies I've ever seen!
November 27, 2012
I've never been a big 50 Cent fan. Truth be told the only big song of his I ever heard was Candy Shop and that annoyed the crap out of me. But, even so, I thought I would look at his film efforts, so I recorded this when it came on HBO. I fell asleep watching it. This whole thing is loaded with the cliches of inner-city drama movies, almost to the point of being riffable.
November 23, 2012
The dialogue is terrible. The "plot" is disjointed. Acting is awful. Narration was used very poorly. It's an awful movie that could be better if written, casted, and directed by anyone other than 50 Cent.
½ November 11, 2012
It's Curtis Jackson finding a way to brag about how tough he is.
½ October 30, 2012
good story , needs a sequel
½ October 20, 2012
Worst movie I've ever seen.
½ August 29, 2012
Depending on how much you love 50 Cent, this movie will either be excruciatingly awful or outright terrible. For me, there was enough to make fun of that my friends and i made it through the entire 80 mins.
July 24, 2012
Straight forward story which seems to be more of a vehicle to showcase songs then tell a story. The movie is passable and is decent enough to have a look at.
July 17, 2012
Slow start but gets good after.
½ May 12, 2012
All of 50s movies have horrible plots, he should not be making movies, all the endings suck, this one for sure.
½ April 22, 2012
This 2009 movie directed by 50 cent himself was some what decent. I like how 50 cent assassinated people for Cliffon Powell!
½ April 10, 2012
Love 50 cent movies!!! Underrated hood movie
April 3, 2012
This was a great movie. I liked 50 Cent in this movie. I recommend everybody see this movie. I loved it.