Behind the Wall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Behind the Wall Reviews

October 15, 2015
Bad acting, predictable, not recommended.
August 22, 2015
This is the probably the worst movie I have ever seen. The "mystery" is totally stupid and disappointing. I really wish I had read the reviews before I watched this horribly awful movie. Terrible, terrible, terrible, awful and lame. The 4% of the audience who liked it must have been the actors in the movie., drunk, on drugs or insane.
½ April 16, 2014
It sucks.....just simply sucks.
December 7, 2013
Good ole fashioned horror story.
September 3, 2012
Pretty slow and boring...just watch for Lindy Booth.
December 31, 2011
Let me sum this up for you: People wander around an old light house. Nothing happens. People wander around outside the light house. Nothing happens. People wander around in the light house again. Something sort of happens, but its so awful that you will wish nothing happens. Then end. There. Trust me, I just did you a favor.
December 8, 2011
October 11, 2011
Perfect for those nights when you are feeling unimagitive and want to watch a film full of barrowed bad ideals.
May 9, 2011
Horribly acted, terribly scripted, and really bad special effects. What more can you ask for?
½ April 24, 2011
Mediocre thriller, but Lindy Booth is gorgeous as always...
½ December 10, 2010
Not to bad of a movie but it was spoiled by a lousy ending
December 4, 2010
The idea is interesting but the way they went about making this made the story very unbelievable and corny.
½ November 27, 2010
the only terror behind these walls is very bad acting and a very low budget. This was one of the WORST horror movies I've seen. Which is a shame because the plot had lots of potential.
November 13, 2010
Let me sum this up for you: People wander around an old light house. Nothing happens. People wander around outside. Nothing happens. People wander around in the light house again. Something happens, but its so awful that you will wish nothing happens. Then end. There. Trust me, I just did you a favor.
½ August 31, 2010
Worst. Horror. Movie. Ever.
May 18, 2010