Being Frank Reviews

• Dec 29, 2019

Surprisingly heartwarming, easy to watch comedy exploring the depths of father/son relationship.

• Dec 16, 2019

Loved it. What is wrong with me; the critics hated it! Enjoyed the acting, especially by Frank's four children and friend "Richie".

• Nov 22, 2019

Snooze fest. This is why Jim never gets leaf roles

Snooze fest. This is why Jim never gets leaf roles

• Nov 10, 2019

just good movie but bad saddest whole family n cowardly father ....most important fresh movie n good 5 star!!!

• Oct 22, 2019

Very watchable, all the characters were likeable. The situation was used to create entertaining situations, not contrived for cheap laughs. Just the right amount of dramatic tension.

• Oct 06, 2019

Great start and build up, the writing and acting nailed the discovery and teen angst. Only lackluster part was the ending.

• Sep 23, 2019

Had some laughs but the story was bad and unbelievable. I am not sure why his son felt sorry for his father by the end of the film.

• Sep 22, 2019

I just saw Being Frank by renting it on Vudu. I wish it had a bit more humor in it.

• Sep 14, 2019

Quite clever and funny. Difficult to mesh this subject matter but the filmmakers accomplish it well.

• Sep 12, 2019

Loved it, charming...enjoyed the acting as well as guessing just what he might do. Honest and human