Believe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Believe Reviews

½ July 14, 2017
I believe this is dumbest, worst written movie I have ever seen.
½ July 3, 2017
I believe this is hot garbage.
April 21, 2017
Looks like religious garbage.
April 12, 2017
Great family movie. Entertaining for kids and adults. Gives you something meaningful to talk about with your kids/family/friends. Ten-year old CJ is a stand-out and the rest of the cast, right down to the 'local' people are all amazing in their roles. Music is amazing. Enjoy the show and Believe.
March 27, 2017
Good acting. Good score. Suspenseful, but not cheesy.
½ December 13, 2016
Beautiful story but really bad actors. If you can look past that, you'll enjoy it!
December 12, 2016
It's sad to see that every time there is a faith-based movie on the big screen, the atheist "movie critics" are quick to condemn it. This is an excellent movie, with strong characters and very real, plausible storyline. It will make you grab a Kleenex for sure! Just look at the user ratings versus the critic ratings. They have no clue. They must not "believe." ??
½ December 8, 2016
Like most people of faith, I really wanted to rate this movie high, but there is too much wrong with it. The writing is so stunted and stiff, it is very difficult to stay with the dialogue. The acting really isn't acting at all, but a group of people who were given a chance and failed miserably at it. The worst part are the people who were asked to give it a 5 star rating by their pastor. The road to perdition is paved with good intentions. If you want to donate to a worthy cause don't buy a ticket, donate a little extra towards a worthy cause. Sorry for being so blunt, but it's really just another flick to add to the stereotype pile that says all independent Christian films are 3rd rate.
½ December 6, 2016
Never subtle, always trite...another faith based miss...
December 6, 2016
Believe, is an amazing movie with a powerful message. I've watched the movie twice and I loved it and I will be going back to watch it again with a group of friends of whom are very anxious to watch it as well. The movie Believe is a heartwarming movie that I feel will touch anyone's heart it is also inspiring and an awesome family movie at that. Would I recommend this movie ? Yes, most definitely. It is a must to watch. Believe, is a powerful Christmas movie and it's timming is perfect since we are in the Christmas season and you don't have to be a Christian to watch it. There are a lot of elements in this movie I feel that a lot of us can relate to in some way or the other. I care about the struggling needs of the unfortunate people that's happening on a day to day basis in this world as I type this review. We need to all come together in unity and help eachother, help the poor and homeless, and blessed be the children that we need to set an example for. I pray for unity and peace on earth to all. I do Believe. Merry Christmas to all !!
December 6, 2016
Amazing movie with a great message! Everyone can get something out of this movie you don't have to be a Christian to live the holiday season and to believe in happy endings. This is a great story of hope and love in this holiday season.
December 4, 2016
Very good story, but a little slow moving.
Trailer was confusing.
December 4, 2016
Believe is an all out great inspiring movie for all ages. It teaches us to always have faith and always Believe in ourselves.....
½ December 4, 2016
Unwatchable. The worst, most trite, most predictable, flattest acted of the current slew of faith-based movies. It was as if someone developed a cliche machine and randomly let it spit out ideas and then blindly cobbled it into a script. AVOID.
December 4, 2016
Heartwarming film about faith and hope. Well acted and a beautiful message.
December 4, 2016
It was a great great great movie ! We loved it !
December 4, 2016
A well shot, well cast and very uplifting family movie for the holidays. Really enjoyed it!
Heartwarming and relevant.