Believe Me Reviews

• Apr 17, 2018

For a Christian film, this one was actually funny.

For a Christian film, this one was actually funny.

• Mar 13, 2018

In a genre where cliches are a norm, Believe Me provides an honest look into the Christian movie industry. Unafraid to tackle topics like cash-based ministries, Believe Me was a witty, smart and necessary film.

• Aug 26, 2015

The actors make the movie enjoyable but I wouldn't watch it again.

The actors make the movie enjoyable but I wouldn't watch it again.

• Jul 27, 2015

honestly, i loved it. it was a great time to laugh at myself and it really made me think.

• Jul 05, 2015

Let's steal a shit ton of money from gullible Christians in the name of charities. Sure! Why the hell not? As someone who: 1) is an atheist and 2) spent some time living in a Christian household who regularly goes to the church, I loved how it playfully mimicked Christians behavior. It's an average comedy drama with a formulaic storyline. It plays very safe, but it has some really good laughs. Believe Me is predictable, but not an awful movie. Generic, unmemorable, but funny.

• May 26, 2015

It has clever things to say about America's culture of faith and is full of humor for those familiar with the church scene.

• Mar 24, 2015

It's as good idea, but as the movie advances and the drama starts dominate over the comedy, it loses its purpose. It could have been much better if they just kept going the original way, not the cliche one...

• Mar 13, 2015

A surprisingly relevant film that speaks directly to the millennial generation. The films high point is in its confrontation with modern religion.

• Mar 12, 2015

This film was extremely refreshing in it's take on Christian culture. It had me laughing while also causing me to think about my faith!

• Mar 10, 2015

It's not perfect...no, but if we count it a "Christian film", it's the best one in years. It's refreshing to have someone poke fun and critique Evangelicals and yet not be malicious.