La Belle verte Reviews

• Jun 17, 2020

This movie is a forgotten gem. It's like the French Hippy Matrix. Never has a movie made me think or feel more differently about live on this planet. It's touching, funny, and clever.

• Jul 20, 2017

Awful movie, stupid way of critic the capitalism

Awful movie, stupid way of critic the capitalism

• Jul 09, 2015

very amazing film, it shows the truth about humans and how the should live. i cant tell everything about this move cause it will take a whole book to fit in all these so i advise you to watch it. NOW!

• Feb 03, 2015

Beautiful movie, fresh, funny and a source of inspiration in this chaotic world.

• Sep 20, 2014

Silly & pointless movie. Barely says anything that can be improved about Earth that we do not already know; & not imagination or thought is put into how they live in harmony, which seems a simplistic picture aided by their unique mental powers. All in all, not worth watching.

• Feb 04, 2014

wonderful, despite some french humor

wonderful, despite some french humor

• Jan 02, 2014

I love this little movie, although sometimes too simplistic. Naif, but funny.

I love this little movie, although sometimes too simplistic. Naif, but funny.

• Mar 09, 2013

Stuff dreams are made of ;)

Stuff dreams are made of ;)

• Feb 07, 2013

An incredibly enlightening film about human existence in today's society.

An incredibly enlightening film about human existence in today's society.

• Dec 16, 2012

so beautiful and funny, made me smile for hours afterwards :)

so beautiful and funny, made me smile for hours afterwards :)