Belles on Their Toes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Belles on Their Toes Reviews

May 19, 2014
Cheaper by the Dozen sequel
July 20, 2011
Here's a great family film that I know all of you guys will enjoy...Belles on their Toes...
July 3, 2011
Pretty ho hum sequel to Cheaper By the Dozen, but Myrna Loy is great, as always.
January 20, 2011
Awww, tears!!!! Just as heartwarming as the first movie!!!!
½ January 5, 2011
a continuation of life with father. just a sweet Victorian era movie
June 19, 2010
Not a timeless classic in my eyes
January 27, 2010
The books are wonderful!
May 31, 2009
July 20, 2008
The follow-up to the first "cheaper by the dozen" book and movie. Very nicely done.
April 10, 2008
I actually really enjoyed this sequal to the original 'Cheaper By the Dozen" I love Myrna Loy which is what drew me to it. :)
Delightful and entertaining :) A good family film too!
April 7, 2008
Definitely not near as good as the first. Lacks everything that makes family entertainment, except the family.
March 7, 2008
I think I wanted to see this out of curiosity, to see what Cheaper By the Dozen would be like without that annoying man. Answer: the same, but without that annoying man. Doesn't change much.
½ February 3, 2008
It's as delightful as it's prequel Cheaper By The Dozen. It makes a great film for the whole family.
January 30, 2008
The sequel to the original 'Cheaper by the Dozen' is just as nicey nice as the first and feels overly frolicy at the start. It definately suffers without Clifton Webb's dominant presence and the plot is non too apparent either.
January 22, 2008
Not quite as good as the first, but still pretty true to life. We keep the remote nearby...
October 18, 2007
Brilliant - more true and strong family values. Lots of fun!
September 15, 2007
The Cheaper by the Dozen sequel is still as cute as the first one!
September 6, 2007
My aunt Debra was in this one two. Ironic thing is my Uncle did the make-up in the new Cheaper by the dozen movies. Good family film.
½ August 25, 2007
This is the sequel to Cheaper by the Dozen after Frank Sr. died. It wasn't as good as the first, because Clifton Webb wasn't in it!