Ben 10: Alien Swarm Reviews

• Apr 05, 2019

It was just terrible

It was just terrible

• May 12, 2018

the sequel to the first is actually great i want a third but rated 15 like when grandpa dies gwen dies kevin dies and ben all on his own and he is about to die basically logan style

• May 11, 2018

Oh god, here's another.

Oh god, here's another.

• Apr 09, 2018

I barely remember this movie except for that I didn't even enjoy it when I saw it as a kid.Their clearly trying to make the actors look exactly like the characters and I appreciate that but there really isn't anything to this movie.

• Apr 05, 2018

Alex Winter's "sequel", 'Ben 10 Alien Swarm' our heroes from the series 'Ben 10: Alien Force" Must face off against a terrifying villain that makes one wonder how this was made for kids. This film is very dark, not in tone, I just couldn't see anything, the lighting was very dark, and while the CG did improve from this films predecessor, that does not say much as some of the effects still make you tilt your head in confusion. The costume design is atrocious as most of the actors seem uncomfortable in their outfits since they decide to make them identical to the series, making Ben and Gwen's costumes look like rubber and plastic throughout the film. The acting is just as awful as it was in the previous film, the actor for Ben seems uncomfortable in the role as he does not know how to portray a cartoon character and the other actors are just not sure what to do with their characters and give very bland line delivery. The story is confusing and boring and you aren't really sure where this takes place in the canon of the show. However this film is very fun and kids of all ages will like it, since the young kids will just love seeing their heroes on screen, and older kids will still like the novelty of it. The worst thing about this film however is that it is not a sequel, the only thing that makes this film even seem like a sequel is that both actors who portray Ben 10 look alike, and both films having the same director. Characters like grandpa Max don't even look the same as they did in 'Race against time', and it would be very difficult to try and figure out how these films are even somewhat connected. But as a stand-alone it is fun dumb entertainment that you'll watch once, and never again. This film is a prime example of what happens when you think such an obscure cartoon could work in live-action.

• Feb 12, 2018