Ben 10: Race Against Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ben 10: Race Against Time Reviews

January 15, 2017
Eon was a weak bad guy but apart from that it was great
Diamond head was great
January 15, 2017
Really good movie worth a watch
January 14, 2017
Final battle was Eon was great
Grandpa max was bad ass
January 14, 2017
Great film with heatvlast and diamond head
Eon was a good actor
January 14, 2017
Great film great action from all actors
5 stars for grandpa max
January 14, 2017
I would of preferred vilgax as the villain but still was great
January 14, 2017
I watched this the day it came out on tv
I heard they are making another Ben 10 movie
The movie was excellent
July 24, 2016
The movie isn't quite as good as the show and isn't particularly necessary. However it is fun for young fans of the TV series and a movie I enjoyed in my youth. It's a simple but fun story, just pretty bland compared to the original show.
April 10, 2016
pesima terrible que asco
December 1, 2015
wow just wow that really coll ~?~?~?~~~~~~(TM)(TM)~~~~~~~(TM)(TM)~~~~~~~~~~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
½ October 16, 2015
Entertaining But I Guess I Shouldn't Expect Better From A TV Movie
June 13, 2015
Rather Lousy CGI. Bland acting. Cheesy dialogues. Even as a child who loved Ben 10, this movie was a dud.
½ November 3, 2014
When I watched this film, well, before, I thought this was going to be a immature, boring film for little kids. I'd love to say I'm wrong, but sadly, no. The script was terrible, acting very, very poor, and it seems EVERYTHING in the movie sucks. The music, out of all the parts of the movie, was the best. And the music is just OK. The Ben 10 team could have made something better, and I watched the film with very low expectations. Any lower than that, I'd be dead. The movie did not live up to my expectations. I wasn't expecting a Die Hard, just expecting a low rate film. I was 100 percent right!Out of all the movies playing on TV, I ended up watching this. If you want to see a movie based on a TV show, go watch Transformers.
½ July 28, 2014
An enjoyable film that children and fans of the franchise will love to watch.