Ben Hur - An Epic Tale of Courage and Faith - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ben Hur - An Epic Tale of Courage and Faith Reviews

December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
May 1, 2012
a great childrens adaption of a great historical and classic movie. with the same great talent of the late charlton heston.
½ April 8, 2012
just like the film only without all the violence
½ January 17, 2012
This is a classic because it's good, not because it's old. The quintessential performance from Charleston Hesston and a great story. The power of redemption played out in one man's life... If you've never seen it, check it out because it's worth the time!
August 12, 2011
I'm a bit scared of this. Why remake a great film as an animated feature?
February 7, 2011
An excellent way to eventually introduce the original great film, although it isn't the most memorable film you'll ever see. It's not the original, but I would hardly have expected it to be so.
February 2, 2011
"I know this Man..." This movie has the Lord Jesus! Its great.
Origonal = 5/5
Animated = What the fuck?
February 2, 2011
Did that guy in the horse race really die in the movie, like on set? Wait WTF it's a cartoon!
February 2, 2011
saw the original, done with this.
February 2, 2011
NOT THE ANIMATED VERSION! THE REAL ONE!
February 2, 2011
The original is phenominal. Why in the world would the make an animated version of the best film ever made? DISGRACEFUL!
February 2, 2011
what's this, this is not ben hur
February 2, 2011
I am not at all interested in this animated version, but the original epic movie known as Ben Hur was absolutely incredible!
February 2, 2011
Hint: this is not the original
February 2, 2011
the original is all that matters!
February 2, 2011
I prefer watching the real "Ben-Hur" instead of the cartoon.
February 2, 2011
This Movie Doesn't Interest Me.
February 2, 2011
great great great easter movie!!!!