Bereft - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bereft Reviews

½ August 15, 2012
weird, slow, not sure really where it was going...yet I had to see it since Micheal C. Hall was in it, just wish he had a bigger part
May 5, 2012
I thought I was having a hard time, but she got really weird...
August 20, 2011
I thought I was having a hard time, but she got really weird...
April 21, 2011
This movie is a strange one. The girl in this seems troubled and lost. It wasn't exactly boring but it wasn't exactly sheer entertainment either. Michael C. Hall has a small part in this movie, which deserved more! Watch this if you want to see his three minute role, but if you want to watch this to give yourself something to do, then watch this!
November 3, 2009
where to download dis...... its not in torrentz dudes!!!!!
September 19, 2008
Famliar faces in Mason, Herrmann, Daly, Hall. I enjoyed it though it wasn't much about anything other than a tragedy in Vinessa Shaw's life and how she is dealing with it.

I don't remember seeing her before in any movies but I thought she handled the main part quite well. Reserved, impulsive, real.
September 18, 2008
This movie is downright hard to watch and follow mainly due to pace. It's quite nihilistic in feel, and one finds it hard to care about any of the characters. It's like trying to say you like a Spike Lee film while keeping a straight face.
September 7, 2008
tim daly directed it.. hmm
½ June 13, 2008
Very slow, very unrealistic, and Michael C. Hall (my main reason for getting this movie) was in it for all of 7 minutes.
November 21, 2007
Gorgeous cinematography of Vermont scenery. Interesting concept for the story but it never took off. Dull & flat.
½ August 30, 2007
The only good part, and I can barely say that was Tim Daly. The cinematography was beautiful; and I tip my hat to Tim for his direction, but I really was not into this movie...There's not may movies that I have negative comments about...sorry.
½ May 5, 2006
A bit of an odd film. Some really beautiful Vermont scenery makes the film pleasand enough to look at. Well photographed as well. No the cheeriest movie of all time. The cast is good, but it sure was boring sometimes.