Berlinguer ti voglio bene (Berlinguer: I Love You) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Berlinguer ti voglio bene (Berlinguer: I Love You) Reviews

January 12, 2013
A young man's Freudian relationship with his mother and struggles with everyday life. This film was the feature debut of Benigni, whose performance is very eccentric, but the film lacks focus and depth.
½ September 29, 2009
bizarre & vulgar entry into solo comedic performance for roberto... one has to filter out too many profanities in order to glean any sense from this strange movie. I guess too much subtitled monologue makes it difficult to capture the audience for long.
April 22, 2009
½ December 9, 2008
This movie was really weird. It's like an orange growing in a field of apples. It stands out of everything I have seen before. Unfortunately, I can't really say that in a good way. It's kind of like a poetry film filled with dirty words. Of course, the acting was great and the story interesting. But I didn't like the editing nor the long monologue Benigni has with himself talking about dicks, pussies, shit and all that jazz. I thought he had always been a romantic. God, I was wrong. But it's still interesting to see it at least once in your life.
March 11, 2008
questa e vita ragazzi..babo mama e due figlioli...almeno due volte hanno trombato di sicuro...
February 20, 2008
Ha ricominciato da tre... stelle x diventare una cosmonova lucentissima
November 13, 2007
This has got to be the funniest, most surreal political/comical film to come out of Italy. A gem.
June 25, 2007
ROberto Benigni should not talk about the kind of things he talked about in this movie. It was way too sexual and not in a good way. they didn't show anything, just talked about things but OMG Benigni!
you expect a million laughs out of the guy...but you don't get them here.