The Bermuda Triangle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bermuda Triangle Reviews

March 6, 2016
Tries to be creepy, but sacrifices making any sense. The characters pop up and disappear as the film rolls along. The creepy doll isn't explained too well. The film seemed like it too got lost in the Bermuda triangle.
½ March 12, 2013
The Bermuda Triangle (AKA Whatever it was called before they inserted a graphic over its original title) is one of those movies that you've never heard of, and for good reason. It's one of the most boring movies you're ever likely to see, and that's saying a lot. I was expecting a lot of laughs at how terrible it seemed like it was going to be, but I got very few. Thankfully the crew from Rifftrax did a nice riffing on it that made it a little easier to sit through. Not by much, but enough to say that there's something somewhat enjoyable while watching this movie. Otherwise, I'd say just to skip this inept thing altogether and watch something better.
May 20, 2012
Aside from the initial amusement of this being so amazingly badly dubbed, rhere's not much to reccomend this 1978 mystery about a boat entering the bermuda triangle and then trying to figure out what's causing everyone to dissappear. I would have gone with the logical choice presented, DEVIL DOLL! Yeah, that one makes the most sense. Pretty much embarassing for all involved. Why, John Huston, Why?!?!?!?
January 31, 2011
Attention chers lecteurs, ce film a plusieurs passages plates, (comme la tres longue scene sous-marine par example). Alors prenez garde il faut vraiment faire un effort pour pas s'endormir. Mais soyez sans crainte ca vaudra la peine car une scene terrifiante vous fera assurement dresser les cheveux sur la tete. Il s'agit d'un gros plan sur leregard menacant de la poupee malefique.
DragonEyeMorrison
½ May 27, 2010
John Huston was in this? Anyway, what you would expect from a Rene Cardona film: awful direction, awful pacing, absurd plot, camp value everywhere. Is 100% MST3K material.
November 12, 2009
The English dubbing is so hilariously bad you would think Uwe Boll could do a better job
½ October 27, 2007
How not to make a film. Suffers from poor dialogue looping, a bad script, bad acting, etc... A good film to show in film class about how not to make a film. The budget was probably blown on the incredible special effects.
October 24, 2007
Been there, done that..!
August 22, 2007
"..it's that damned doll!" LOL!
August 3, 2007
A long lost film by Rene Cardona Jr. Possibly his most eerie work, Greta Espinosa and her living doll will change forever the way you see your kids. The nightmare sequences and the ending of this film are simply memorable. An absolute must-see.
December 9, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
September 11, 2006
this is my fav film ever its the best
March 16, 2006
Real good coz i am way in to geography and stuff like that