Bert Kreischer: Secret Time Reviews

• Sep 15, 2018

Hillbilly bro type comedy CAN be funny. He is not

Hillbilly bro type comedy CAN be funny. He is not

• Sep 02, 2018

Bert still killing it!! Hopefully when I have children they give me funny stories to tell as well. Kinda wanna go zip lining now...

• Aug 30, 2018

Bert Kreischer is under no delusions in his first special for Netflix, "Secret Time." Coming off the viral success of his 2016 Showtime special with it's eponymous 'Machine' story, Kreischer showcases his self-aware frat dad comedy by chiding an excited crowd early in the special with the line "we're just getting drunk and telling secrets." Instead of seeking to top his yarn of youthful adventures with the Russian Mafia, Kreischer chooses to flex comedic muscle earned from years as a road dog rambling from Funny Bone to Funny Bone in-between stints on the Travel Channel. Though still primarily based in storytelling, "Secret Time" features more one-liners and light impression work than Kreischer has previously exhibited. The humor is found in the small moments rather than the grand event. The latter half veers alarmingly close to race humor before veering away to remind viewers that Kreischer isn't interested in sincerely offending and bears no ill will, in this this special he just wants you to giggle.

• Aug 26, 2018

Hysterical. Great Story teller

Hysterical. Great Story teller

• Aug 24, 2018

I haven't laughed so hard at a stand-up set since I watched Delerious. It was so good I made this account just to leave a review on this site. This will be a surely be a classic and I for one know for a fact that I'm going to be watching it a few more times.