Besetment Reviews

• Dec 04, 2018

Terrible, horrible movie. Ending makes very little sense. Poorly directed. Poorly acted. Please don't watch this movie. I have never taken the time to write a review but this movie was so incredibly awful that I felt it to be, at minimum, my civic duty; at maximum, my responsibility as a human being to tell my fellow people to watch literally anything else including, but not limited to, unedited childbirth videos on YouTube or, perhaps, even a Rob Schneider film...

• Jun 20, 2018

WHO EVER MADE THIS MOVIE.. NEEDS A NEW JOB. So stupid, VERY poor acting along with basically no plot line. So damn cheesy that I would watch ALL Snarknados forward and backwards for the rest of my life then to EVER watch this movie again. Dear god this movie kind of made me go retarded. Totally give it a -5 out of 10

• Jul 14, 2017

Terrible forced acting. Weak story at best

Terrible forced acting. Weak story at best

• Jun 25, 2017

Luckily, the movie isn't as bad as Craig's grammar. Dude, your grammar teacher failed you miserably.

• Jun 13, 2017