The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Reviews

December 7, 2013
This is just funny, great collection and lots of laughs.
January 30, 2013
I shouldn't like this as much as I do but the quick wit of the comics improv who voices Triumph is just so funny that it is just to good to not like. The mocking of the Star Wars fans was hilarious.
July 3, 2012
Hilarious, disgusting and offensive. One of the most entertaining late night acts Ive experienced.
February 5, 2005
Well I haven't seen a movie in forever but I figured I had better post something anyways. This is the best DVD I own. I laugh my ass off every single time I watch it. If you haven't seen this DVD you need to go and rent it right now. It shows basically every funny appearance Triumph has ever made (including the MTV awards, the Star Wars line, the Dog Show, Hollywood Squares, Bon Jovi concert, American Idol tryouts).
August 13, 2004
Removed Triumph from Movies to Rent, added both to Best Movies.

I found Raging Bull [b]very [/b]slow. DeNiro was fantastic, Pesci was also very good, but man did that movie drag. I can't really see where they get Best Movie of the 80's from. Did notice the similarities in the final scene as compared with the final scene of Boogie Nights.

Of course Triumph was hysterical. I haven't made it through the extra poop yet but the main feature is quite funny. I'm going to have to buy it for the Star Wars thing, that is genius.

"Which one of these calls your parents to come pick you up?"