Better Living Through Chemistry Reviews

• Nov 06, 2018

This film was almost good.

This film was almost good.

• Feb 26, 2017

Juoneltaan yllätyksellinen elokuva lääkkeiden väärinkäytöstä.

Juoneltaan yllätyksellinen elokuva lääkkeiden väärinkäytöstä.

• Dec 29, 2016

'You can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. '

'You can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. '

• Nov 05, 2016

Sometimes you can transit in life in much older age... At least the acting is good.

• Jun 08, 2016

Witty and different.

Witty and different.

• May 27, 2016

Fun if at times frenetic. Rockwell is perfect. I was left a bit uneasy by the ending even though it rounded everything off nicely. This is like an updated 40s romantic thriller with a comedy thrown in.

• Apr 02, 2016

holding back on disappointment when you have much to look forward to. Respinsibility to treat people with their illnesses when you have your own that hasn't been treated. When some doors open for us, others close. When we don't know what is the matter, or the solution to what ales us, we don't always find the answer in pills, and completely understand we hate what we do, not ethical stand point, but there not being no thrill. When somethings don't change, when we are similar to our father, when we need a regular checkup when things go wrong. When dealing with plenty of people whom are sick, we are immune, but some symptoms we are not when we already had a dose of it, and addicted. When we are not supposed to get high on our own supply, than we do. When a pill makes a care free, alive and what we needed all along. When we need to escape it all, and that is part of the solution and problem. When always being well known and seen to people that don't matter, to being seen by those who do matter and others whom matter but don't see, it leads us to a different gateway. A place to hide, fool around and get in trouble without being caught. When breaking the rules, means we are dead all over again. When we have to account for everything we use and do. When what we don't see, we are careless about. And what we see we don't have we care alot more not getting caught. When what ales us, we share in common with others that we both share a common hatred over the things, people that make life living extra more painful and miserable and not worth living. When all we need is an escape from conformity, rules and the law that we need to show we prefer breaking them is extra more enjoyable. When it's our own establishment then it's alright by the books. When we share something else in common with others that solves our problems, even when we are cheating the process, but we could care less when we are enjoying life to the fullest, that we are living the dream and fantasy with. When we are straying away from our self to deeper troubles and greater problems that we come face to face with whom we ending someone else's life. When life is just a big misunderstanding and mistake that we share in something in common with someone else that solves our problem from happening. When we have greater responsibilities to not think our answer from from a pill, our urges, our victories and overcoming obstacles that it stares us in the face in whom relies on us to do our job, be a man, be a father, be honest. When we realuze that its not too late to change evrtything around, and not let anyone down, we ultimately wish all our problems would instantly go away. Whether its too late or impissible, we see everything coming to an end, until a stroke of luck finds our way that changes everything. When we have a greater responsibility that we are part of a community and worldly order that makes the world go round. When other people's problems don't have such luck, that their problem can't go away. When not all problems are fixable, and need an escape. When we are friends and continuing friends even when it ends, to know that change is for good sometimes and the solution to our problems. When doing our job, we can lead others to a gateway to something much more. When doing our job, it's a place where everyone knows where to turn to and know you are there, when they need help for what ales them.

• Jan 21, 2016

lamely cheesy, yet totally watchable and good

lamely cheesy, yet totally watchable and good

• Dec 06, 2015

Not a great movie at all, weak script and nothing original in it, but I do really like Rockwell and Wilde. Aside from the 2 lead performances, there's not much to recommend it, but I just happen to like them enough to have made it worth watching for me.

• Dec 02, 2015

Sam Rockwell is starting to become a favorite of mine as he portrays crazy characters, such as this pharmacist who ends up turning bad, in Better Living Through Chemistry. The film starts off basic but soon Rockwell starts taking some of the meds he sells, having an affair and going crazy in the small town he lives in. It is fun to watch unfold and the supporting cast is not only likable but all stand out in their own right. Some parts work really, while others do not but all together the film was enjoyable and provided a good 90 minutes of movie watching.