Bettie Page Reveals All - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bettie Page Reveals All Reviews

September 2, 2015
We never see Bettie as she narrates the story of her life but the images are everywhere and they endure. Hers is a fascinating story of fame away from the mainstream and the stories are tremendously engaging.
½ March 21, 2015
An overview of the legendary pinup's career, it also reveals what happened to her after she disappeared at her peak. You'll hear Bettie's voice throughout, as well as interviews with those who worked with her and loved her. Of course, there are hundreds of those famous photos, too. I was a bit taken aback at how much nude modeling she did, not to mention all the bondage stuff (knew about both, just didn't realize the extent!). The documentary is rated R - you'll see it all. A fascinating look at a true icon.
February 27, 2015
Wow. The narration of the older Bettie Page talking about her life as we see the images and interviews with people from her life throughout is so honest & let's you know everything about her. What a legend. Beautiful, honest & scary throughout.
½ January 30, 2015
This in depth bopic told by the lady herself had something i had never seen before, a one on one interview with bettie with just her voice and no video (for privacy reasons I'm guessing. There is a lot to this story after her carrier that was shocking and interesting, she has lots of intense mental issues.
½ December 28, 2014
What it lacks in entertainment it makes up for with having interesting subject matter. The late Bettie Page tells her own story (via prerecorded interview) and it taught me a lot of things that I never knew about her previously. I would only recommend this for loyal fans of Bettie Page and/or documentary fans.
November 30, 2014
Very informative, for more details, download and watch...
September 26, 2014
The most illuminating Page biopic I've come across. It's a tribute yet does not shy away from her darkest moments. Entertaining throughout.
September 10, 2014
Highly watchable insight into Americas first pin up
½ August 27, 2014
This was a very good documentary. Although unevenly paced, it was incredibly informative, interesting and detailed. It is a great reminder that despite her wild and untamed image in photos, film, and various media, Bettie was in fact a very humble, down-to-earth and religious woman, with many deep internal wars going on inside her head just like everyone else. I must admit, I did not expect to hear her narrate the majority of the film herself. My jaw dropped and my eyes flooded. Despite some minor pacing flaws, if you are a fan of Ms. Page's, being able to spend an hour and a half with Bettie is worth the price alone. And I guarantee you she's going to tell you some things about her life that, even as a fan, you will have had no idea about before. Oh, you may think you have heard everything. But oh, no. You haven't even scraped the tip of the iceberg.
August 13, 2014
Really great doc about the beauty icon.
August 11, 2014
An exceptional documentary for an exceptional model. Bettie Page, the original goth rockin risque model/actress from the 50s. Most notably remembered for her bondage style photography, this film is remembered for her reveal that she cared nothing for bondage but acted that damn good. This biopic can be submitted as an official goodbye to a legend.
August 6, 2014
Great documentary. GO SEXUAL REVOLUTION.
August 6, 2014
Probably the best documentary on Page so far.
½ July 25, 2014
What a fascinating story!
½ July 19, 2014
Better than the unauthorized bio pic.
½ July 17, 2014
Interesting, but poorly paced and under-financed.
July 15, 2014
worst audio editing of all time.
July 5, 2014
I love her even more than before, now that I know a little something about her.
July 4, 2014
Really interesting view into a lost pinup girls' life.
½ June 30, 2014
A tad too much stock footage and focus on such a teeny portion of her life to really be a full portrait, but there are tonnes of photos and clips and narration from the woman herself, so it's worth a watch.