Bettie Page Reveals All Reviews

• May 05, 2020

Very moving to see the true depth of this woman's life. Sometimes joyful, sometimes tragic but always honest. She had much to do with the sexual revolution that we all benefit from today. A must see.

• Apr 11, 2020

The movie could have been great but the sound was horrible. Who mixed this? Seriously. The sound would just go real high and then low. Also there were a couple weird sounds. If you can get through the bad sound mix it's good to learn more about Bettie Page.

• Feb 16, 2019

Narrated by herself in her retirement, this Bettie Page tell-all documentary is through and through spellbinding with her enduring allure as a legendary pinup in the 1950s, her inspirations as a feminist icon and her riveting private lives as an abused teenager, a damaged lover, a fanatic evangelical Christian and a schizophrenic patient.

• Mar 21, 2015

An overview of the legendary pinup's career, it also reveals what happened to her after she disappeared at her peak. You'll hear Bettie's voice throughout, as well as interviews with those who worked with her and loved her. Of course, there are hundreds of those famous photos, too. I was a bit taken aback at how much nude modeling she did, not to mention all the bondage stuff (knew about both, just didn't realize the extent!). The documentary is rated R - you'll see it all. A fascinating look at a true icon.

• Feb 27, 2015

Wow. The narration of the older Bettie Page talking about her life as we see the images and interviews with people from her life throughout is so honest & let's you know everything about her. What a legend. Beautiful, honest & scary throughout.

• Dec 28, 2014

What it lacks in entertainment it makes up for with having interesting subject matter. The late Bettie Page tells her own story (via prerecorded interview) and it taught me a lot of things that I never knew about her previously. I would only recommend this for loyal fans of Bettie Page and/or documentary fans.

• Nov 30, 2014

Very informative, for more details, download and watch...

Very informative, for more details, download and watch...

• Sep 10, 2014

Highly watchable insight into Americas first pin up

Highly watchable insight into Americas first pin up

• Aug 25, 2014

This was a very good documentary. Although unevenly paced, it was incredibly informative, interesting and detailed. It is a great reminder that despite her wild and untamed image in photos, film, and various media, Bettie was in fact a very humble, down-to-earth and religious woman, with many deep internal wars going on inside her head just like everyone else. I must admit, I did not expect to hear her narrate the majority of the film herself. My jaw dropped and my eyes flooded. Despite some minor pacing flaws, if you are a fan of Ms. Page's, being able to spend an hour and a half with Bettie is worth the price alone. And I guarantee you she's going to tell you some things about her life that, even as a fan, you will have had no idea about before. Oh, you may think you have heard everything. But oh, no. You haven't even scraped the tip of the iceberg.

• Aug 13, 2014

Really great doc about the beauty icon.

Really great doc about the beauty icon.