Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta! Reviews

March 19, 2016
amazing great movie hope they make a fouth one
½ February 25, 2016
This 3rd srquel to the " Beverly Hills Chihuahua " was very cute and very well done. This movie has all the elements of being funny and original a good decent story. The Chihuahuas look very funny and sometimes you think this really insane to watch. Otherwise the movie was very funny and definitely entertaining for the kids. So for this being a successful 3rd installment, I give " Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta " a B-.
November 7, 2014
These dogs were doing things that dogs don't usually do!
August 2, 2014
the littlest dog was the cutest.
April 24, 2014
This was a cute movie
November 9, 2013
part 3 is just as cute as part 1 and 2. the whole gang is back, Papi, Chloe, and the puppies. New job and puppy Rosa' s quince are just around the corner. there are bad guys and good doggies. cute movie for the whole family.
September 8, 2013
the adventure continues....
½ July 20, 2013
Oh my god. This movie is THE WORST THING I have ever seen. I hate all of the characters, the have no good quality. The effects look like crap. The story, the script and everything else was crap. The humor was the worst. Watch this with friends and laugh at how terrible this was. They barked up the wrong sequel.
July 4, 2013
it is so awesome is the best movie almost the best movie I've ever seen
December 27, 2012
It had some loose ends and was not very descriptive and heck was Rosa 15 years old!!!!!
½ December 20, 2012
The problem with these types of movies is that you need something BIG. There was nothing big.
November 23, 2012
Tail-wagging fun?! Were the first two tail-wagging fun?! Hell, Bolt was tail-wagging fun, this isn't and never will be.
November 11, 2012
This movie was pretty waked. Las primeras dos muy buenas pero ya aki la cagaron. Y la cancion alfinal de la pelicula, nada que ver.
November 5, 2012
This was a good movie
October 27, 2012
i want to see this !!!!!!
October 22, 2012
really funny and adorable. Just as good as the second one if not better.
October 1, 2012
The first one was terrific, the second one was good. Meaning adults enjoyed it as much as kids but this third installment clearly was written for kids. Oh my, disappointing and boring but I will give it three stars for the challenging aspect of training animals on set to act and behave as required by the script. Making a film with animal actors is definitely tough and could be time consuming. Also the positive message sent to the kids is wonderful and Raini Rodriguez video "Living your Dreams" is touching. This time Papi, his bride Chloe and the pups are back but not in Beverly Hills (thank God).. They are living the life at the elegant and exclusive Langham Hotel in Pasadena CA. Rosa, one of Papi's daughter's is a teen and she feels left out so Papi teaches her life lessons and also prepares for a big party- Rosa's Quinceanera, yes indeed! Delgado is back (German Shepherd) and so is Sebastian the gay pug (I surmise he is gay because of the way he talks but I could be wrong although he is too stylish and witty- he must be gay). If you have kids aged 10 or under they will enjoy it. If only adults by all means pass on it but do watch the first one because it was terrific.
½ September 30, 2012
It felt slow and it felt more like a remake of the sequel to the first movie rather than a threequel
September 29, 2012
i just love this movie!!!!!
½ September 22, 2012
Not a bad movie (it was more emotional than the first two movies by the way, no lying about it). Still talking dogs that only stay there and by editing you move their mouth...umm...and the acting of the cast...umm...yep, 2 & a half stars of 5. By the story-telling, not bad but still full of cliches. So yes, won't recommend it but watch it if you have kids or miss childhood or just...don't.