Beverly Hills Ninja - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beverly Hills Ninja Reviews

May 2, 2014
Great Chris Farley vehicle...achieves its goal
March 30, 2014
Amusing comedy of a rubbish ninja who tries to save a woman. Was just like Kung Fu Panda. stupid but quite fun
February 23, 2014
Comedy classic, slap stick at it's best.
½ January 27, 2014
Könnyed vígjáték, semmi több. Ne innen tanuljátok meg a ninjázást.
January 25, 2014
This film gets an 80% rating for me for the sole performances of Chris Rock and Chris Farley, other than them too (Mainly Farley) this film kind of sucks
December 12, 2013
Haru (Chris Farley) is an orphaned American who washes ashore in Japan and is mistaken for the great White Ninja of legend. Raised among the finest Ninjas, Haru grows strong and big-very big. With the grace of all Three Stooges rolled into one body, Haru is an embarrassment to his clan. But when a beautiful blonde (Nicollette Sheridan) pleads for his help. Haru is given one dangerous, disastrously funny chance to prove himself.

also stars Robin Shou, Nathaniel Parker, Chris Rock, Soon-Tek Oh, Francois Chau, Billy Connolly and Keith Cooke Hirabyashi.

directed by Dennis Dugan.
November 29, 2013
A lame, unfunny comedy.
November 28, 2013
My favorite Chris farley film.
½ October 4, 2013
One of those "so bad it's funny" type movies!
½ September 26, 2013
Can't name a Chris Farley movie that wasn't funny. One of the greatest comedians of all time!
September 9, 2013
Chris farley always finds a way to put a smile on my face.
July 28, 2013
Perhaps I will meet your friend Dom Later
½ July 14, 2013
I think we can all agree this was a funny movie; not because of the acting and not because it's story but because of the constant energy that Chris Farley brings to the table despite his lack of a certain physique.
July 8, 2013
A fat guy in a ninja costume with a serious attitude & hilarious mannerism. Great movie for fun very goofy.
July 1, 2013
Hard not to like Farley
May 31, 2013
I hated this when it came out.
May 22, 2013
It's a bit of juvenile fun, where a fat guy clowns around, and bums his way through some slapstick fights. It's not got much going for it.
April 10, 2013
never fails to make me laugh
April 5, 2013
Not Cris Farley's best work, but pretty funny
April 4, 2013
Not genius.... but also genius.