Beverly Hills Vamp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beverly Hills Vamp Reviews

September 20, 2013
Luckily I found this online and didn't rent it. It's a stupid comedy movie that seems to be a sort dumbed-down version of movies like Once Bitten and Vamp. Except with no horror, really. The actors seem to at least try, and there are one or two laughs, but I don't recommend seeing this.
August 2, 2012
A low budget flick that has enough moments of fun to make it watchable.
DrStrangeblog
½ May 20, 2011
One of those niche '80s teenage sex horror comedies that is short on comedy and contains no horror whatsoever. Actually there are more workable jokes and in-jokes (like Tim Conway Jr. asserting that Harvey Korman jumped the motorbike in The Great Escape) but commits a fatal blow by giving uber-dork Eddie Deezen the bulk of the screen time. His constant annoying delivery and exaggerated gestures suck out more patience than the collected teeth of the vampiresses do blood. Britt Ekland still has the same striking face that did plenty of dirty work in The Wicker Man, although sadly trapped underneath a crazed nest of '80s hair.
½ April 25, 2011
Eat crucifix bitch!!

Pure cheese with a hilarious performance by Eddie Deezen. Classic Up All Night fare.
February 3, 2010
More campy fun from Fred Olen Ray. Three young filmakers go to Hollywood to try and get their start. While looking for some late night fun they end up with three vampire hookers. Jay Richardson is screamingly hilarious as Aaron Pendleton. Do yourself a favor, hunt this one down, start the popcorn, and prepare yourself for a good time!
September 26, 2008
In no way is this a good film, yet I found I had too watch it. Get out your bad movie glasses, cause this one is a must see.
July 22, 2008
Three film-making geeks go out looking for sex but stumble across a group of vampire hookers. Another classic from Fred Olen Ray. Stars Eddie Deezen, what more could you want? Pure crap - a "must see movie"!
July 9, 2008
I want to see it for the pure cheese of it.