Bewafaa Reviews

• Jan 10, 2011

A loong bollywood movie that could have been managed with a better storyline to go where it wanted to. Some characters and behaviors are so unreal that looks annoying even in "the genre". Basically the choices made at the end are reasonable but all the mess and the double-face characters you meet during the travel.... forget about it. I wouldn't buy their reasons and excuses even if there weren't alternatives. Personally I didn't like it a lot and suggest to go for better acted, with shorter songs and a better plot movie

• Jan 10, 2011

• Mar 26, 2009

Seriously a typical storyline, but with a great cast, which is a waste! Pity Akshay Kumar's character though.

• Feb 12, 2009

i didn't want the ending to be the ending

i didn't want the ending to be the ending

• Jun 23, 2008

Family first -even if it means marrying the husband of your dead sister. The plot was a bit shallow and nearly disgusting but it was full of drama and emotions like a Bollywood movie should be.

• Jun 22, 2008

I would have chosen differently.

I would have chosen differently.

• Jun 02, 2008

this is one of my all time favorites...that music is beautiful...the only thing is that I hated the ending, but other than that just a perfect movie.

• Mar 30, 2008

love this movie... kareena lookx awesome love da songs...

love this movie... kareena lookx awesome love da songs...

• Leo L Super Reviewer
    Mar 17, 2008

An interesting movie with a good story plot that follows unrequited love. Anjali and Raja are deeply in love, and both have the approval of Anjali's sister, Aarti. Aarti loses her life in childbirth and leaves behind her twin daughters. Anjali and Aarti's parents think its best that Anjali marries Aditja, and help raise the twin babies. Leaving behind Raja, she does so and it is years later that she sees him again. It is a decision that she has to make: to stay with her family, or to seek her own happiness. Great cast- Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Anil Kapoor, and Sushmita Sen. Good music. Worth seeing.

• Feb 08, 2008

Like okay kinda movie, like very Indian movie....

Like okay kinda movie, like very Indian movie....