Beyond The Reach Reviews

• Oct 01, 2020

Disappointing movie as it just seemed to drag on with little interest or suspense. The only cool part was watching the Mercedes jeep drive across the desert.

• Apr 14, 2020

Michael Douglas seems to be desperate enough to accept any role now! I need my time back! It’s basically a giant commercial for Mercedes G class!

• Sep 16, 2019

Well Michael Douglas is always nice to watch even if the story has a preposterous premise. I found it overlong, poorly shot, and nothing very new about it. Waste of time.

• Sep 04, 2019

Extended Edition: I enjoyed a good portion of this film but as a whole, it ended on a bad note with a sour taste. Still, check it out if you enjoy indie-like thrillers

• Aug 04, 2019

I created a rotten tomatoes account to warn others. Wow. Ouch.

I created a rotten tomatoes account to warn others. Wow. Ouch.

• Mar 11, 2019

Gordon Gekko rocks up in a small town with a big car and a whole lot of cash looking to hire a tracker to help him with his latest hunt with the intention of getting another trophy kill for his home. Gekko and young tracker head out into the Mojave Desert only for Mr Trigger Happy to accidentally shoot a hermit who was wandering through the hills. Gekko offers to pay tracker offer, tracker refuses and so begins another hunt through the harsh environment of the Mojave as young tracker hopes to get back to civilisation to let everyone know what that big baddie from Wall Street has done. It was a fairly average thriller. The story was as much a story of survival as it was a thriller about a deadly hunt. It was entertaining to see Michael Douglas in a bad guy role again. I enjoyed it once, wouldn't live up to a rewatch.

• May 15, 2018

Never gets to the point. Because there is none.

Never gets to the point. Because there is none.

• May 08, 2018

what a bad movie! it was boring, the characters were garbage, and i hated it!

what a bad movie! it was boring, the characters were garbage, and i hated it!

• Jens S Super Reviewer
    Aug 29, 2017

Michael Douglas single-handedly carries this survival thriller against a pretty forgettable protagonist, whose relationship is initially rammed down our throats, for lack of a real background. The film looks gorgeous, the landscapes are fantastic, and there are moments of suspense. But at times, the chase is so cartoonishly random, you almost feel as if you're in a Roadrunner show. The solution is pretty disappointing. What remains is Douglas being great at what he does.

• Jul 19, 2017

Avoid like the desert it's based in.

Avoid like the desert it's based in.