Chun nyun hack (Beyond the Years) Reviews

• May 11, 2009

Beautiful! The story about everlasting love nicely colored with great photography and music.

• Luke B Super Reviewer
    Mar 12, 2009

A wonderful movie that tells of an upsetting but everlasting love. The story of a man that falls in love with his adopted sister, as his father grooms her to become not only an incredible singer but also his future wife. Complex and often unsettling there is even an act that, though considered evil, is also heart achingly naive. The music is really the star, with wonderful traditional Korean sounds bringing poems to life. If that's the star then the beautiful Korean landscapes would win Best Supporting Actor. The final shot of two cranes flying over mountains and lakes is superbly shot and just gorgeous.

• Sep 15, 2008

I really love this movie! An amazing story of love, music, traditions that transcend all borders. After this movie, the Korean cinema has definetely captured my heart! The soundtrack of this movie is absolutely amazing!!

• Aug 09, 2008

Very beautiful movie, strong emotion thanks to pansori and the beauty of images, but the story is really frustrating, two people who love each other but never follow the same path.. Happy to see Cho Jae Hyeon, the actor in Kim Ki-Duk's Bad Guy.

• Apr 06, 2008

This is a beautiful movie. The beautiful cinematography makes you wish to visit Korea and the musics makes you want to know more about Korean music and culture. But these are all the decorations of this great movie. The story of people and the love of them is so pure. They preserve their love when they are apart and keep their love unchanged while the world changes. This is a love story begins from childhood the very end and the name of the film suit it perfectly.

• Feb 23, 2008

The korean Classical Music sounded interesting to me.I kind of do not understand the love in the movie

• Nov 21, 2007

Got to know more about korean classical music, amazing preformance and good acting. But I don't understand why the bro and sis had to play hide and seek for their whole life? I mean the bro looked for the sis again and again throughout the whole movie.