BFFs Reviews

• Apr 09, 2017

I truly enjoyed this film. It was funny and very engaging. I would like to see more like this one!

• Jan 31, 2017

FEEL GOOD COMEDY! Smart, sharp, hilarious and charming. And what a cast!!! There are moments in this film that are so fun and beautiful that I never wanted them to end... and where oh where can I sign up for this retreat they are on?!?!? Haha! Highly recommend!

• Jan 25, 2017

Low-budget comedy with a great deal of charm. You start out thinking this is going to be formulaic, but it turns out to be emotionally complicated and that's a good thing. Lots of chuckles and natural tension. Also, Richard Moll is still kinda hot.

• Jan 25, 2017

Feel-good female buddy comedy with two winning central performances. Fresh, original, smartly-written, sharply-directed -- a lot of fun.

• Jan 24, 2017

Fun, funny, & sweet-- quirky comedy with a lot of heart. Adorable leads, but quite the cast of smaller characters too.

• Jan 23, 2017

Charmingly irreverent, a couple of friends who pretend to be lovers -- or are they pretending? At once hilarious and touching - love this film!

• Jan 23, 2017

Super cute film with a great balance of comedy and heart. The chemistry between the two leads is reason enough to give it a go.

• Jan 23, 2017

This is a very enjoyable film to watch. The cast includes some familiar and some famous faces all of whom do a very nice job. The film pokes gentle fun at "relationship-building" and "working on yourself", but as with the best satire, there is truth there.

• Jan 23, 2017

0 minutes ago via Rotten Tomatoes Smart, heartwarming and funny. See it...and then tell your friends to see it!

• Jan 15, 2017

Charming, smart and really funny indie. Andrea Grano and Tara Karsian are two of my favorite comedic actors working today. Check it out, you'll like it.