Bharat Reviews

• Sep 18, 2019

I haven't seen the original "Ode to My Father" which Is the Film That Bharat is a remake of. So I will be judging it accordingly. It starts well on a deeper, serious kind of note, but as the film progresses the story loses its charm and the right path it was supposed to go. Over glorification of the Main Lead along with stretched screenplay made this less effective than it could have been. The characterisation has been done well on the main lead actors but the same can't be said for the other not so important characters (Including the actress who played Salman's Mother). In my opinion that family easily could have played a huge impactful role rather than being left out just to fill the blanks. The potential it had has been a totally wasted. And that really hurt me a lot. Overly used songs didn't help either, it just ruined the experience by making it more longer in duration. Performance wise It's definitely Salman's one of the better films out there. Katrina too looked decent enough. Sunil Grover and Jackie Shroff played their parts really great. Cinematography was good too alongside an ordinary soundtrack. Editing was just fine too. Nothing special in terms of technicality! In the end if you are a Salman Khan Fan, then it's a different film altogether so don't expect the usual and you will be just fine But as a casual movie goer, this would be a decent one time watch. That's just it.

• Sep 02, 2019

Pathetic Movie with no Story whatsoever....!!

Pathetic Movie with no Story whatsoever....!!

• Aug 22, 2019

Must watch movie by Salman Khan

Must watch movie by Salman Khan

• DM
    Aug 20, 2019

Most boring salman khan movie ever!!

Most boring salman khan movie ever!!

• Aug 20, 2019

Entertaining movie that'll provide the laughs. Catchy songs but the story feels very overstuffed and underwhelming.

• Aug 18, 2019

Love the movie . It's much better and more realistic then stupid Fan movie . I enjoyed every bit Made me laugh emotional and brought memories of my great grand mum who came from India to Pakistan and one of their brother was the only one who survived in that train coming from India . So it's based on a true events . I'm touched to the movie . Salmon khan did an amazing acting and I loved the part he played as grand dad The way kids were annoying him made me feel bad how I used to annoy my grand dad when I was a kid , just because he was an old and as a kid we used to think it's our task to annoy grand parents . I felt bad to see that part but I can't blame my self as I was only a little child . I'm surprised how come this movie got only 27% rotten tomatoes when it's such an amazing movie . The kids nowadays have no interest on real base stories . They always like hip hop and gangsters movies , want to live in a fantasy world , sometimes we need to see the movie which is also part of our daily life and people who work hard through out their life helping their family and live very tough life and still they are happy. Not like movies Become rich overnight . I would give 5 * for the story and salmans sweet role he played . Thanks for making this beautiful movie

• Aug 15, 2019

Nice, not so typical Salman Khan Movie. Worth watching one time. It's funny and acting is good of the child actors.

• Aug 14, 2019

I had heard such bad reviews of the movie that in the end when I did end up watching it, I had low expectations, but surprisingly I actually enjoyed it. The first half an hour is torture, but I endured hoping for some laughs and we did get them with Sunil Grover's entertaining performance, the ending was a tear heavy emotional conclusion of Bharat's journey. The performances were good epically the chemistry between Salman and Katharina. The plot had a lot of promise, it could have been a much better movie with better direction, editing, and pacing, still a good watch.

• Aug 02, 2019

Brilliant film. I do not understand the negativity. The film has brilliant performances and story. The music was really great too. For me by far Salmans best performance. Highly reccomended. No bakwas in this film.

• Aalia
    Jul 02, 2019

Old storyline yet very well made.

Old storyline yet very well made.