Bhoothnath Returns Reviews

• Mar 15, 2015

Contrary to the views I liked the movie.

Contrary to the views I liked the movie.

• Jan 16, 2015

This comedy got political on me. And dark. Totally worth watching. I don't want to spoil it.

• Nov 11, 2014

A standard fare with little surprises and too many holes. One knew the story simply from the blurb. As a result, the movie needed those heart-warming moments to engage the viewers. Unfortunately, they dont exist much.

• Aug 04, 2014

Day: Thursday Date: 31 Jul 2014 Time: 10.30 pm With: Noone On: HDTV

Day: Thursday Date: 31 Jul 2014 Time: 10.30 pm With: Noone On: HDTV

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    Jul 21, 2014

The concept wasn't that pathetic, but the poor screenplay & execution ruined it. Could have been far, far, far better. This Bhoot/Bhooth should have rather avoided human contact for the time being, and waited for a better representation to return.

• Jul 16, 2014

Why Amitabh Why would you do a film like this

Why Amitabh Why would you do a film like this

• Jun 21, 2014

Logically plotted, well-crafted, Comedy-drama movie.

Logically plotted, well-crafted, Comedy-drama movie.

• Jun 18, 2014

An entertaining sequel with a focus on poll compaigns and corrupt politicians. Sweet moments and albeit draggy at times.

• May 30, 2014

an idea needs time to grow. Rushing into something is how you waste a great cast (except the kid. God, the kid can't act). an extra star for Yo-yo honey singh.

• May 25, 2014

what a family entertainer !!!!!!!

what a family entertainer !!!!!!!