Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas Reviews

• Dec 03, 2019

Awesome experience. Let's the viewer question what their own meaning of morality and reality are. A funny journey into the mind of someone in an early-life crisis.

• Sep 15, 2018

Lot's of odd characters in this..starts of kinda grand but then loses it's momentum..

• Jan 18, 2015

I like high school / college centered movies but this one didn't donit for me. boring story with a mopey protagonist. It gets an extra half a point because of Olivia Wilde

• Jan 19, 2014

Entertaining for what it is.

Entertaining for what it is.

• Nov 09, 2013

I wish there were more movies like this.

I wish there were more movies like this.

• Aug 31, 2013

It isn't complete trash but it has no idea what the story is that it's telling.

It isn't complete trash but it has no idea what the story is that it's telling.

• Jul 03, 2013

Really cute college genius flick that has everything--lunacy, philosophizing, comics, publication, taking yourself too seriously, and taking yourself not seriously enough, not mention romance. A great, super witty screenplay and good acting are good ingredients for this independent college movie that shows the full range of college level types, not just the drunkards and stoners. It was delightfully refreshing.

• Feb 12, 2013

Bickford Shmeckler's Ideas are not that cool

Bickford Shmeckler's Ideas are not that cool

• Jul 15, 2012

I enjoyed that, and I probably shouldn't have.

I enjoyed that, and I probably shouldn't have.

Shawn M Super Reviewer
    Jul 14, 2012

a little slow, but still entertaining and a great story.

a little slow, but still entertaining and a great story.