The Big Bounce - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Big Bounce Reviews

½ December 29, 2010
I felt like I was watching a 5th grade film project. Absolutely no plot or direction of any sort.
December 13, 2010
1of the worse movies everrrr
½ December 2, 2010
This is a great movie that is always fun to watch. The plot is great, the characters are really fun to watch and the Hawaii backdrop is a nice touch. Owen Wilson, to me, is always funny and this was no exception. I really like the comedy approach to noir, for some reason it just really works.
November 25, 2010
No Good!A great cast!Could of done so better!
November 5, 2010
it's an ok to watch movie but nothing special
½ November 1, 2010
Was this suppose to be a comedy? Or a lifeless, boring film? I say the second statement. Great cast, yet they all sucked in a sucky film, directed by a sucky director, most certianly written by a second rate scerr writer for a second rate film and cast.
October 12, 2010
i wanted to like the movie but i think they had to many actors
½ October 10, 2010
It's alright, it's not worth renting, but if you catch it on tv, then watch it
October 5, 2010
Not worth watching unless you were a Sara Foster stalker.
BEACHBUNNI
September 19, 2010
Jack (Owen Wilson) is a low-key thief in Hawaii, looking for a scam after getting fired from a construction job. He winds up working for district judge Walter Crewes (Morgan Freeman), doing odd jobs and gazing at Nancy (Sara Foster), the hooker mistress of the construction magnate (Gary Sinise),from beginning to end, the leading female character, Nancy, is central to the plot of the story, Heists almost get pulled, fates almost intersect, but not quite....Apart from some beautiful shots of Hawaii and some kewl cliff diving footage, there was nothing that really grabbed me about this movie......
½ September 18, 2010
THE BIG BOUNCE (2003)
½ September 16, 2010
some good views of Oahu Island, Hawaii.
½ September 4, 2010
It pretends to be a film of the style of Tarantino's films, but despite the nice cast, it sucked a lot.
July 28, 2010
Morgan Freeman is a working actor, enough said.
July 19, 2010
Owen Wilson is one of my favorite actors. He makes it look effortless. This is one of my favorites of his.
July 16, 2010
This movie was all over the place. Definately would NOT recommend
½ July 9, 2010
Owen wilson is a liitle bit funny. Reminds about his character in "You, Me and Dupree". But otherwise this is a real B-movie!
June 14, 2010
The story has been so poked and prodded and spun around it barely knows how to end. Everything here is too mild, too sloppy. Boring, unsexy, styleless, sluggish and physically ugly. worst movie, hated it.
½ June 5, 2010
Just approach this the way it deserves, I mean it's a comedy and not very bright one, so don't expect anything complicated. Just take what you can and enjoy.
½ June 5, 2010
my rating will change if i watch again!