Big Bully - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Bully Reviews

June 15, 2016
Not much going on here.
June 11, 2016
Teacher goes back home only to find himself tormented by his childhood bully.
April 14, 2015
Misguided to the point of being disturbing. I starts and ends as a forgettable breezy family comedy; everything in between is a dark suspense thriller. It's weird. It doesn't work. I feel bad for Rick Moranis.
½ August 5, 2014
(First viewing - Late teen years)
June 25, 2014
Just plane mean. IT is not funny and it is also childish
April 29, 2014
Good? God, no, but it's a relatively harmless family comedy that's nowhere near as awful as the reviews suggest.
½ January 1, 2014
Its like really cold water, the longer you let it soak it you get a little more used to it each time, but still want to get out. But really In the long run not so terrible.
January 22, 2013
Fucking hell, Steve Miner from Felicity and Smallville directed this! I loved this movie when it first came out - AND I STILL DO! Moon rock, mother fucker!
December 11, 2012
The movie that made Rick Moranis retire... Still, there's at least one decent joke in the opening "author signing" scene.
November 9, 2012
one bully and one victim in that case it's bully time
½ October 31, 2012
A bully must have made Hollywood green-light this train-wreck of a flick.
September 1, 2012
0 percent on RT seems kinda harsh. I can name 1000 shittier films with ratings over 50%
½ August 20, 2012
Maybe the one standing Movie Tom Arnold has a good thing going for his reputation. Rick Moranis is The geek who never gets a day of rest from punches,bruises and name calling. But then hope knocks on his door the day NASA brings a moon rock to his school, what was stolen by his bully, Moranis does what one would do tell someone. Arnold went to juevy and Moranis moved away to establish his journalism, years pass and both have childern of their own.
June 9, 2012
find whichever twelve-year-old wrote this script and smash their typewriter.
May 17, 2012
This movie really isn't so bad to deserve a 0% here on rotten tomatoes, I mean Paris Hilton's "the Hottie and the Nottie" has a 5%, something seems wrong about that to me. There's a couple light laughs to have here and it's a fairly amusing movie. Overall, it's no "comedy classic" and is perhaps a forgettable film, but there are worse ways to spend an hour and a half than watching Big Bully.
½ April 16, 2012
It was a windy day when my dad got stuck on the roof for 93 minutes as I watched this movie the first time. It paralleled my feelings toward Tom Arnold and Rick Moranis in Big Bully perfectly...
December 28, 2011
A stronger ending would of helped this movie a lot.
½ December 11, 2011
its SO!!!!!!!!!! funny (not)
½ December 3, 2011
It is one of those kids movies where they just do not try that hard. The idea was decent & the cast should have been good and message was good, BUT both Moranis and Arnold let me down big time. The kids side story & characters were a disaster. It's like a bad sitcom where all of a sudden characters magically find their middle ground and are total friends with no legitimate situation's of real behaviors to facilitate such a thing. It is not funny, is not heartwarming, and is not true to life in the least.
TheDudeLebowski65
November 28, 2011
Though far from a perfect comedy, Big Bully is an enjoyable, fun comedy that in my opinion is underrated. This film though far from perfect, is definitely not as bad as everyone says it was, and is quite enjoyable. Rick Moranis and Tom Arnold have good chemistry here, and though it's not perfect, Big Bully is mindless entertainment. Big Bully is not that bad of a film. The critics as usual have dismissed this one, and though not perfect, this film is fun. There are some good comedy bits here and there, and I thought that the film didn't deserve all the negativity it received. The film has its flaws, but for the most part, it's a fun, entertaining film. For what it is, Big Bully is a harmless comedy that like I said, doesn't deserve the flack it received. The film won't win any prizes, but it's nonetheless a good little film. I enjoyed it, and if you're looking for an amusing, mindless comedy then Big Bully is the film for you. The film has its faults, but for the most part it succeeds at being a decent comedy with quite a few laughs. This is yet another comedy that is underrated, and really shouldn't have been dismissed so easily. There are worst films out there and Big Bully is definitely not as bad as everyone says it is. Not perfect, but fun. This film is much better than most comedies that are being released nowadays that rehash the same old ideas over and over again, and they only rely on sex jokes to create its brand of humor. Big Bully is mindless, entertaining fun that anyone can enjoy.