Big Daddy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Daddy Reviews

jamrcla
½ January 30, 2016
Good but falls abit flat, But decent comedy at times, Even if it is predictable.
January 19, 2016
Stupid and immature, not funny, and the "heartfelt" moments were forced and trite. No charm or fun, just annoying. Adam Sandler is an idiot.
January 9, 2016
Love this film! Not a fan of Adam Sandler, but this is always a classic for our family!
December 30, 2015
I first watched this in 2006. I said "Adam sander will always be so funny!" I was so wrong but this movie shows the non demented Adam sander so I liked it.
December 23, 2015
A serviceable vehicle for Sandler, Big Daddy doesn't manage to avoid the excesses of sap and immaturity that plague all his comedies.
½ December 21, 2015
One of sandler's better comedies, with more heart and a child to make the childish comedy seem less childish.
½ December 20, 2015
The film has potential and it has it's best nostalgic moments.
½ October 16, 2015
In terms of Adam Sandler movies, it has a more refined blend of its immature humor and the genuine story its trying to tell. That said its still painfully pedestrian and generic.
October 15, 2015
Another favorite from the Adam Sandler 1990's collection. Anytime Sandler has an outburst it simply turns into laughs for the audience. From being late to breakfast at McDonald's or telling off Old Man River, Adam Sandler brings the rage and hilarity. 'Big Daddy' is quotable and full of laughs from start to finish. One last notable, Mr Herlihy aka "The Hell Yes guy" is gold in his brief appearances.
September 21, 2015
Best Adam Sandler movie ever!
September 21, 2015
There's a surprising amount of heart, but also an unfortunate lack of laughs, Big Daddy is mildly amusing and a movie you can relax and enjoy, but as expected, it's no cinematic achievement.
½ September 20, 2015
Not my favorite Adam Sandler movie but many of his fans really like it and it has many sad moments!
½ September 17, 2015
Charming with a few little funny jokes here and there, but Big Daddy cannot sustain on its own with the negative themes.
½ September 4, 2015
Pretty charming little Sandler pic, even with its overly emotional moments.
½ August 22, 2015
Awesome movie for everyone
½ August 10, 2015
Touching story with great acting from Ben on Friends
August 7, 2015
All because of Adam Sandler....... Geez
August 7, 2015
While being stupid, like all Adam Sandler movies, this is his best one, and is super funny and emotional.
½ August 4, 2015
"Oh sweet child of mine."
August 3, 2015
Adam Sandler is a great dad in this movie!