Big Deal on Madonna Street (I Soliti Ignoti) Reviews

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    May 22, 2018

Although not so consistently funny throughout (in fact, there are quite a few moments that fall short on the humor scale), this charming yet overrated Italian comedy compensates for that with an excellent cast (especially Totò) and some effective scenes that are truly hilarious.

• Sep 06, 2016

ranks with lavender hill mob for heist movies

ranks with lavender hill mob for heist movies

• Oct 11, 2014

Fairly jocular throughout, with a few mild surprises, this Italian comedy almost makes you laugh quite often, but never really does. It's like an Italian equivalent of an Ealing comedy from the same era. It's perfectly watchable, Toto' is funnier than I've usually found him and it's all quite amusing. 7.25/10

• Oct 09, 2014

With an all star cast and essentially funny, this comedy somewhere in between neo realism and Italian farce is not to be missed.

• Jun 16, 2014

A broad comedy with a light touch and a warm heart. Definitely worth a watch or two.

• Jun 08, 2014

E' una commedia all'italiana classica fatta bene, ma non di certo un capolavoro. Anche il fatto che ci sia Totò mi pare sia un modo per strizzare l'occhio al grande pubblico e il livello delle battute (e della critica sociale) non è a livelli altissimi.

• Mar 13, 2014

Poker di attori immortali

Poker di attori immortali

• Mar 06, 2014

Such a funny satire on your typical "perfect heist" films. the comedy in this film is spot on which lead me laughing constantly throughout the film.

• Feb 07, 2013

I love almost all Italian films.. the older the better. Like a travelogue.

I love almost all Italian films.. the older the better. Like a travelogue.

• Jan 01, 2013

good satire of the classic caper pic 'rafifi'

good satire of the classic caper pic 'rafifi'