Big Easy Express - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Easy Express Reviews

½ February 25, 2014
I feel like a true hipster after watching this. Music was great but I need a shower. They were very proud of their non-showering which kind of creeped me out. But hey, that's me.
June 27, 2013
Nothing really besides the music to pull you through this film, but the music is great!
½ February 24, 2013
I thought the music was great, but, the choppy camera work, and the tight shots, took away from the film a little bit.
½ February 23, 2013
thoroughly enjoyed it
½ February 15, 2013
This movie has made me a fan of modern blue grass. It's a rock-u-mentory of a mini tour by;

1. Old Crow Medicine Show
2. Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros
3. Mumford & Sons

I hope they tour together this summer.
½ February 11, 2013
Mumford & Sons travel via train from California through New Orleans playing and creating great music with indie folk bands Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and Old Crow Medicine Show. The highlight for me was Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros' performance of Home, just fantastic!
½ December 1, 2012
A lot of fun. Highly recommend especially to fans of folk, Mumford and sons, Edward sharpe, old crow medicine show
November 17, 2012
Instagram: The Movie.

Basically a 60 minute music video and that is no bad thing at all.
October 25, 2012
Great music, but the director should have at least mentioned/gave a nod to "Festival Express".
September 16, 2012
Just a truly magical and wondrous experience. Stunning visuals accompany amazing collaborations between three fantastic bands. A must see for music fans.
August 2, 2012
3 amazing bands. wish it was a little longer.
July 13, 2012
Three decent live bands in a nice twist on the live DVD. They look as though they are having an absolute ball