Big Girls Don't Cry...They Get Even - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Girls Don't Cry...They Get Even Reviews

December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
October 28, 2012
Love this movie would like to get it.
½ July 30, 2012
It's cute and a part of my childhood that I will always love.
July 23, 2012
Haven't seen this movie in a really long time. It's good.
May 26, 2012
wonderful family film
March 31, 2012
"Step Kids" morphed into this. Not that great.
January 15, 2012
I think I watched this movie about 10 years too late. Most of it was okay, but I could not decide who was really being the brat in the movie, the daughter or the parents?
December 3, 2011
This should be called Big Girls Don't Cry... They Break The Fourth Wall Too Much.
May 19, 2010
A fav of mine when I was a child.
½ January 30, 2010
Ok a pretty good movie for '92. Ben Savage was such a cutie in this...lol
½ January 15, 2010
I have always wanted to watch this movie. I used to love watching the trailer every time I watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on VHS. 18 years later I finally do and it's just as silly as I expected. I love the music for the trailer and the cast is kinda adorable. The family is dysfunctional but so very silly
FilmFanatik
December 20, 2009
"Step Kids" morphed into this. Not that great.
½ July 18, 2009
nice little movie about one of the most convoluted families in movie history; our guide the eldest daughter is a charming, but angst ridden teenager who unites her family and herself by running away. hillary out-performs the rest of the cast, and the script is a little underwritten {though funny}, but its a warm, fuzzy movie.
½ June 5, 2009
no one ever knows what i'm talking about when i ask if they've seen this movie...so obviously a lot of people are lame.
February 17, 2009
I've only seen the trailer for it.
½ December 2, 2008
This movie is pretty good and funny.
October 11, 2008
big dad never cry big mom never cry
July 11, 2008
June 22, 2008
watched this all the time when i was a kid
June 10, 2008