Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

I'm getting kind of a late start with it, but after watching it, I enjoyed it, and thought the way things worked out is pretty realistic, and that it would definitely be relatable, not just for young women, but young men as well in the same situation. over all good movie, even if it is a bit corny.

• May 08, 2018

I always liked this movie lol

I always liked this movie lol

• Oct 13, 2016

A really underrated family movie. It only grossed less than $271 thousand, but it's still an excellent movie.

• Oct 20, 2012

Love this movie would like to get it.

Love this movie would like to get it.

• Jul 30, 2012

It's cute and a part of my childhood that I will always love.

It's cute and a part of my childhood that I will always love.

• Jul 23, 2012

Haven't seen this movie in a really long time. It's good.

Haven't seen this movie in a really long time. It's good.

• May 26, 2012

wonderful family film

wonderful family film

• Mar 31, 2012

"Step Kids" morphed into this. Not that great.

"Step Kids" morphed into this. Not that great.

• Jan 15, 2012

I think I watched this movie about 10 years too late. Most of it was okay, but I could not decide who was really being the brat in the movie, the daughter or the parents?

• Dec 03, 2011

This should be called Big Girls Don't Cry... They Break The Fourth Wall Too Much.