Big Mamma's Boy Reviews

• Nov 19, 2012

so hard to like the main character or any others in fact.

so hard to like the main character or any others in fact.

• Apr 07, 2012

It had some funny parts but it could of been better

It had some funny parts but it could of been better

• Jan 14, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST FILMS I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR. MOVE OVER BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING. ONLY THE AUZZIES CAN DO A FILM SO FUNNY AND CHARMING ABOUT FAMILY SO WELL. I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS, EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL ABOUT THIS FILM. I ONLY WISH I HAD ANOTHER TO WATCH JUST LIKE THIS. THE LEAD ACTOR ISN'T IN ANY OTHER MOVIES, ITS A REAL SHAME HE WAS FUN TO WATCH. I REALLY JUST WANNA WATCH THIS FILM OVER AND OVER. THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE FILM, I WISH HOLLYWOOD MADE MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS, OR JUST MORE COUNTRIES MADE GREAT FILMS LIKE THIS.

• Aug 07, 2011

It's an really good "Feel Good Movie on an Friday night if you have nothing to do. I enjoyed it but I will give it an 8/10. Not perfect but good Fun.. Funny Aswell

• Aug 05, 2011

I watched it last night and absolutely loved it. EVERYONE was laughing through the entire movie and I heard a lot of people saying that they were going to bring their families. I'll definitely be heading back for a second laugh :-)

• Jul 30, 2011

Fantastic comedy, excellent cast, great for the laughs!

Fantastic comedy, excellent cast, great for the laughs!

• Jul 29, 2011

Very funny for anyone who has encountered an Italian family before. Joe Avati is producer and it shows!

• Jul 28, 2011

Really good! Recommend it to everyone!

Really good! Recommend it to everyone!