Big Man on Campus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Man on Campus Reviews

June 13, 2016
Comedy retelling of Hunchback of Notre Dame is the theme of this silly 80s flick.
February 5, 2013
One of the funniest movies you will ever see. No, seriously.
June 27, 2012
Once upon a time, I quite enjoyed this.
March 5, 2012
One of the funniest movies I've seen in my life
December 4, 2011
Just plain hilarious, one of my families favorite movies ever!! Very hard to find but i'm still lookin for it!!
December 23, 2010
This is a fun movie. I showed it to my 13 year old and he loved it. It's got good actors and is just a lot of fun. It's something different, that's for sure.
February 3, 2010
ooga malooga malooga kathy...two faces
January 23, 2010
from memory this was called the hunchback hairball of la. hilarious.
September 11, 2009
i think they could be remaking this
July 28, 2009
You got to love the whole, "campus washer dryer, Dodge Charger, and Hoover vacuum. 2 Speeds!!!!!!!!!
½ July 24, 2009
If this movie isn't on your 'cult classics to watch' list, put it there now. Yes, it's goofy. And it's also freakin' hilarious.
February 22, 2009
This is without a doubt the funniest film I have ever seen
½ January 13, 2009
This is a really cheesy 80s teen comedy inspired loosely by "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" It's really corny, but it's funnier than most 80s teen comedies and with a lot more heart. I haven't seen it since I was in high school though so it may not be as good as I remember.
January 3, 2009
I watched this movie years ago with my mum and dad and I couldn't stop laughing.
October 24, 2008
Great worst movie ever made. It is so bad it is good.
September 27, 2008
I once found this movie to be hilarious, so I am saving a full review for after I see it yet again.

Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga.
September 26, 2008
I thought this movies was SO funny. But, I'll never be able to see it again because it's never coming to DVD.
August 31, 2008
OMG! This is the funniest movie I have ever seen!!! I just love it!!!!
August 28, 2008
I've loved this movie for years. One of the funniest i've ever seen.