Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son Reviews

½ November 14, 2016
Why do they even bother "trying".
September 26, 2016
Not my favorite of the series.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Not that bad but no more please, It's been milked dry.
June 4, 2016
One of the funniest movies ever. Anyone who can't laugh about that shouldn't bother even trying.
Really funny dress-up comedy which contained (contrary to other reviews) no low jokes of any sort.
If you don't believe it, watch it.
May 25, 2016
Although this was my first big momma movie I've seen, it was hilarious and entertaining.
½ May 6, 2016
"Movies make me want to be dead."
April 7, 2016
I'm really excited to see it but bm2 must be better and hopefully I don't get board
December 31, 2015
it was alright. not as good the 1st
September 29, 2015
Exciting fresh cast and interesting plot.
September 4, 2015
The first and second were okay but now it's just too much.
July 9, 2015
Funny urban adaptation of Some Like It Hot!
½ May 25, 2015
This 3rd installment of the "Big Momma" movies was okay made. I felt like it needed more humor like the last 2 installments. This one takes the Big Momma character too soon without any explanation, the Brandon T. Jackson who played his son was not a very well character, I didn't like his acting at times. All I'm saying is that it wasn't as good as the last 2. As that being said, and for this not being a success to the last 2 recent installments, I give "Big Momma: Like Father, Like Son" a C-.
May 6, 2015
this movie is awsome
November 15, 2014
Really poor production, left out of change with both humor & any form of story telling moments!!!
½ October 25, 2014
Maybe one of the most painfully unfunny and just genuinely bad movies I've ever seen. Giving this movie a half-star is a compliment.
½ August 2, 2014
(First viewing - 2/19/2011 in theaters)
½ July 3, 2014
Still The First One Was Better.But This Was Better Than The Second One.C+
½ June 12, 2014
I'll give you 5 stars if you let me see the movie
½ April 16, 2014
Easily the worst out of the franchise. Even though it is the worst doesn't really make this an awful movie. It's decent like if you see it on TV one day then you can bare to watch it.