Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son Reviews

• Jan 01, 2019

its really good film

its really good film

• Jul 27, 2018

Big Mamma’s: Like Father, Like Son takes the ridiculous plot of the first two films and makes it even more ridiculous, trying to appeal to the female teenage audiences.

• Jun 04, 2016

One of the funniest movies ever. Anyone who can't laugh about that shouldn't bother even trying. Really funny dress-up comedy which contained (contrary to other reviews) no low jokes of any sort. If you don't believe it, watch it.

• May 25, 2016

Although this was my first big momma movie I've seen, it was hilarious and entertaining.

• Dec 31, 2015

it was alright. not as good the 1st

it was alright. not as good the 1st

• Sep 29, 2015

Exciting fresh cast and interesting plot.

Exciting fresh cast and interesting plot.

• Sep 04, 2015

The first and second were okay but now it's just too much.

The first and second were okay but now it's just too much.

• May 25, 2015

This 3rd installment of the "Big Momma" movies was okay made. I felt like it needed more humor like the last 2 installments. This one takes the Big Momma character too soon without any explanation, the Brandon T. Jackson who played his son was not a very well character, I didn't like his acting at times. All I'm saying is that it wasn't as good as the last 2. As that being said, and for this not being a success to the last 2 recent installments, I give "Big Momma: Like Father, Like Son" a C-.

• May 14, 2015

Funny urban adaptation of Some Like It Hot!

Funny urban adaptation of Some Like It Hot!

• Oct 25, 2014

Maybe one of the most painfully unfunny and just genuinely bad movies I've ever seen. Giving this movie a half-star is a compliment.