Big Money Rustlas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Money Rustlas Reviews

½ June 9, 2016
Even if you're not a fan of ICP, it's still a decent movie. They don't even take it seriously, but it's got some pretty good humour.
½ May 19, 2014
this movie sucked worse than the first one did. icp still sucks ass.
November 14, 2013
Why did I watch this?

Why did I think that this was a good idea to watch this?

Sure, there are some funny jokes (the celebrity cameos - got a kick out of Tom Sizemore's cameo - and when Shaggy 2 Dope discovers the old sheriff sleeping), but most of the jokes wear out so fast. I get what they were trying to do - a parody of B-Westerns and their own ridiculous image - but Bruce isn't necessarily a good guy to trust with the concept of something that could be a metafilm like Big Money Rustlas. This had potential if it weren't wasted on stupid humor.

and yes i know this is just a western remake of Big Money Hustlas but that's not the point

the point is that this film is spotty and not really that good

hold on, I'm watching that John Oliver stand-up special I got from the library
November 8, 2013
WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL best movie ever
½ September 15, 2013
This is crap and I cant believe they wasted the time for this movies production. A BIG WASTE OF TIME !!
August 28, 2013
This was an amazing movie. Classic western with a juggalo twist - what's not to love? Plus with Jason Mewes, Ron Jeremy, and Vanilla Ice, you really can't go wrong!
May 21, 2013
Ludicrous, just how a juggalo likes it. It wasn't as bad as their album Shangri-La.
½ November 23, 2012
Day 35: Big Money Rustlas. The second of two (yes, two) movies starring the d-bags from ICP, I found most of this anachronistic Western spoof to be unwatchable - until I realized it was supposed to be unwatchable. Then I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the rest of the film.
October 20, 2012
hilarious with an amazing cast!
August 3, 2012
Some funny stuff, if you don't understand ICP, then you will not understand this movie.
½ June 8, 2012
I thought this shit was gonna be a musical. Friday night ruined. Guess I'll go see Prometheus.
May 29, 2012
ICP in a gunslinging western comedy. A must see for all ICP fans and or pro-wrestling fans. A lot of sexual innuendos and light hearted violence. There are a few funny spots and Jason Mewes in it. Cannot take this movie seriously. There are some scenes that were in the vein of Pootie Tang, which was cool.
April 23, 2012
Not as fun as Hu$tlas, but a good prequel. Twiztid (Jamie Madrox & Monoxide) once again steal the show.....
April 3, 2012
One of the top ten stupidest movies I have ever seen - and not in the good sense.
½ March 31, 2012
A bad western that has Sabu, a very drunk (big surprise) Scott Hall, Jason Mewes, Screech, Ron Jeremy, Bridget the Midget, and ICP. You've been warned.
½ March 28, 2012
Hahaha, so over the top and ridiculous it was almost enjoyable. It's a movie that knows its not serious, makes fun of itself and there are stupid jokes abound but I found I laughed at a few. There are some that the younger folks won't get (dynamite man! Was a great one) and once you get through it all, watch the out takes in the credits, it's funny to watch them be seriously over the top while screwing up their lines.
½ March 17, 2012
Exactly what you would expect from the ICP.
½ March 16, 2012
Not at all a ICP fan and I never thought I would actually be saying this but found Big Money Rustlas entertaining.
It's stupid, C-grade late night cable caliber comedy that some how works.
Even if you are not high.
March 11, 2012
I wish I even knew what the hell I was watching when I saw this.