Big Nothing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Nothing Reviews

July 30, 2016
I really enjoyed this film it's very clever and really smart and a good ending, Everything that could go wrong does go wrong, More people should know about this film and how good it is.
June 16, 2016
El corto pintaba bien. La pelÝcula decepcionante.
½ May 20, 2016
A Surprisingly funny and entertaining heist movie. Dark comedy at its best. Very similar style to Very Bad Things.
May 5, 2016
Surprised I had never heard of this. Not great, but definitely funny enough to see.
March 31, 2016
Surprisingly funny and pretty clever crime comedy. Even though is has nothing to add new to the genre it's quite a pleasure to watch all those comic situations.
½ March 3, 2016
A black comedy that misses the mark. It wasn't funny and it was too amateurish. (First and only viewing - 2/29/2016)
February 6, 2016
This film felt like it was getting nowhere; it wasn't that funny and a waste of casting...but had good filming locations
December 27, 2015
Uncomfortably convoluted.
November 10, 2015
This was recommended to me ages ago - Great fun!

November 6, 2015
like it says in the title a whole lotta nothing
January 4, 2015
If you havent seen this movie yet, I highly suggest you do. Its full of laughs, crazyness & lots of twists and turns. I mean look at the cast! Its like Office Space with a suspense kick.
January 2, 2015
Pretty okey crime movie with a bit of comedy. Simon Pegg (Shaun of the dead) is in this one and David schwimmer (Friends) so they take care of that part. They want to make some fast big money but they gets in problem directly.. Worth seeing
August 26, 2014
I guess it was a lot to shove up into one movie but the performances and humor works out well enough to let those flaws pass unnoticed
August 18, 2014
I don't know why I watched this movie, ah yeah it was only for David Schwimmer :) it was fun anyway..
August 4, 2014
A hilarious dark comedy that doesn't take itself too seriously. While it may not be entirely original, it has all the ingredients mixed in just the right proportions to be thoroughly enjoyable, especially if you're a fan of Cohen brothers.
March 19, 2014
A good film that takes the talent of Simon Pegg and mixes him with David Schwimmer...(if I spelt his name right)... some good little twist and some good perfect timing from a good cast but goes over bored near the end with odd twist To be honest it's Tense, cruel and hilariously absurd all at once, it may, as its title suggests, not add up to so very much, but it is a deliciously entertaining journey into the night which, at under 90 minutes, never overstays its welcome. Not bad to watch.
January 6, 2014
Very dark humor guides this crime caper from beginning to end. If you like dark comedies - this is a must see.
½ November 15, 2013
Mon c?ur voudrait le noter plus car Simon Pegg reste le meilleur, et David Schw"Ross" s'en sort bien, mais ├ža reste juste distrayant et sympa ├á regarder... Bien que ce soit tellement du n'importe quoi que ├ža cassserai 3 pattes ├á un canard.
November 5, 2013
These kind of comedies deserve their own genre by now as they get made a lot. It all started with Scorsese's After Hours in the eighties, but then they got meaner and darker always upping the ante. The trick with these kind of movies is that they need to push the boundaries of good taste without stepping over the line while simultaneously piling on radical plot twists that fit into the internal logic of the script. And all that without dropping the comedy element. This movie succeeds at quite a few of these essentials, but not all of em all the time. And then there is the bad American accent of Simon Pegg,
October 8, 2013
A decently funny movie with Simon Pegg. Started out pretty good, but got dumb with all the twists. Much in the same way Clay Pigeons started out great, but pooped out.