Big Shots - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Shots Reviews

½ February 24, 2015
Two youths commit a string of felonies while retrieving a stolen watch. Thankfully they cannot be tried as adults. Pretty bad and I didn't like the white kid at all--kept waiting for him to reach out and let his mom know he was okay.
February 11, 2013
I know this movie is crap but it's a movie that I grew up to. Plus, you've gotta love the Mercedes!
½ October 27, 2012
Two preteens act like adults in stealing cars, waving guns, and going to bars while trying to find an absentee father. The white kid Obie bothered me. His mom deserved to be treated better.
May 24, 2012
Saw this movie as a somewhat innocent kid then again as a cynical adult.i still love the 'sheltered suburb kid meets street-wise hustler' angle and their need for guidance without fathers they desperately miss.
March 18, 2011
An epic tail of 2 kids...that's it. Two stupid kids that run off and realise, the world isn't quite what they expected MAN I LOVED THIS FILM!!!
March 1, 2011
'Dumbest white boy in the history of white boys' teams up with street kid in borrowed Mercedes to retrieve his stolen diver's watch and locate his new friend's father.
December 30, 2010
A hip comedy "classic" that's as much fun as it is a blast from the past.
September 4, 2010
An overly sentimental but still occasionally hilarious tale of two kids taking on gangsters and evil pawn shop owners with cap guns. Great cast, but annoying use of "Tutti Frutti" by Little Richard.
July 26, 2010
seen me the movie please
½ May 28, 2010
May 16, 2010
Great movie. Unknown to most. Waiting for the dvd.
½ March 19, 2010
A flashback to my childhood. Still rather amusing.
March 20, 2009
the kid on the left is the kid in "Family Matters."
½ October 3, 2008
I'm a big admirer of Joe Eszterhas, the guy who wrote this movie, and the fact that Ivan Reitman was the executive producer didn't hurt either. That said, this movie is pretty awful. While the movie's heart is in the right place, it's just too goofy for my taste, and I love silly movies. Kids driving cars across America? Get out. The two kids that carry this movie are surprisingly good, and I bought their friendship, which is a testament to Eszterhas, and the movie did have some great moments, but its ruined by poorly executed sequences and silly plot points. It's watchable, but that doesn't mean it's good.
September 15, 2008
really cute 80's movie
September 9, 2008
My cousin is in it thats why its good
½ June 28, 2008
This movie was great! Very funny!
March 2, 2008
Awesome Movie! Another from my childhood that I love! Everyone should see this movie too!
½ December 17, 2007
"I can walk on water, eat bullets and shit ice cream"
December 15, 2007
My childhood friend and i came across this film on SKY tv about 1989 (i was 9) when SKY was new...absolutly loved this film...IM A BUSINESS MAN!!