Big Stone Gap Reviews

• Oct 18, 2017

Not the most sophisticated plot, but it is sweet story. It is also a good example of the power of friendship even when people have radically different backgrounds.

• Sep 04, 2017

Incredible cast, story and direction! A feel good movie with genuine heart. Loved this film...a must see!!

• Aug 05, 2017

This is a boring movie from start to finish it is a boring movie they have a boring southern speech thing that makes everyone sound the exact same tone the entire movie. The movie was very predictable. There was a few maybe like 2 times I laughed during the movie. It was very boring. I would not recommend this movie at all.

• Jan 21, 2017

Ashley Judd was awful

Ashley Judd was awful

• Jan 09, 2017

It has its sweet moments but in the end, Big Stone Gap is slow and predictable.

It has its sweet moments but in the end, Big Stone Gap is slow and predictable.

• Nov 26, 2016

2016-11-26 Ashley's always worth watching, but this was too schmo for hubby.

2016-11-26 Ashley's always worth watching, but this was too schmo for hubby.

• Nov 06, 2016

Actor "Sergio Kato" appear in this film play the role Steve.

Actor "Sergio Kato" appear in this film play the role Steve.

• Nov 05, 2016

Kind of interesting but somewhat boring. I like Ashley Judd. It was strange seeing her in a country girl character.

• Oct 16, 2016

a cute romantic drama about a young 40 yr old woman who finds out after her mama's death why her life just never seems right and why her biggest fear was settling for the norm. and how a whole town not only came to her rescue but also help her find her past.

• Jul 01, 2016

I really liked. The acting was quite good and a few of the actors surprised me with their quality performance.