The Big Tease - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Big Tease Reviews

½ March 9, 2016
if you like Craig Ferguson,you will love this movie
½ October 8, 2013
Exactly not how to do a mockumentary. Just proves how hard it really is to perfect that style. A Scottish hair dresser is invited to a "hair-off" in LA as a guest, but he thinks he is to perform. No hilarity ensues, but a bunch of gayness does.
January 1, 2013
Wasn't that bad actually. You will probably enjoy lot of the jokes if you've been watching the Drew Carry Show or The Late Late Show. But I just don't see how they came up with this story though...
November 11, 2011
doesn't get any better then this, its a hair movie with craig the scotsman
September 12, 2011
Watched about 5 minutes of this and just thought..."no".
June 15, 2011
It's silly and predictable, but also harmless. It's worth seeing at least once. I mean, come on. It's Craig Ferguson!
½ April 8, 2011
Failed attempt at a spoof documentary. It's not very likable due to the obnoxious set of characters, and the subject matter isn't exactly riveting.
½ April 7, 2011
A mediocre effort that is neither funny nor effective as a mockumentary. Watch The Late Late Show if you want a better idea of Ferguson's talent as is role here is bland and uninteresting.
½ March 27, 2011
I LOVE Craig- so the Sean Connery bits were great. Funny little film.
February 22, 2011
I love Craig Ferguson.
November 30, 2010
Was bored immediately.
½ October 8, 2010
I like Craig Ferguson, but this wasn't good. A few funny parts, but still...
½ July 14, 2010
Silly but sorta funny, with the usual Drew Carey-related cameos. Craig Ferguson is so much funnier than this weak effort.
½ June 25, 2010
Strange little comedy about a hairdresser.
May 7, 2010
Tease <.< I HATE that word
½ May 2, 2010
I really enjoyed this hilarious mockumentary. It's funny and cute and fun. Great entertainment.
March 19, 2010
typical Craig ferguson do you know it's funny and cheesy :-)
March 15, 2010
I want to like this film so much but I have to admit that it's pretty bad.

Ok. Craig Ferguson plays a gay hairdresser who is a lovably pathetic. That parts awesome. The rest is not. I realize that you're supposed to take this movie for what it is - a so-bad-it's-good kinda flick - but, even then, it's only mildly entertaining. By the end, I was pretty glad that it was over. However, if I ever do meet Craig Ferguson, I will totally tell him that The Big Tease is my favourite movie of all time. I'm sure he'd appreciate the laugh!
January 26, 2010
This is a funny movie. It stars Craig Ferguson has a hairdresser from Glasgow, Scotland. He enters the world hairdressing championships set in Los Angeles, CA, USA. He takes a documentry crew with him in hopes of showing his adventure there. But little does he realize he was never invited to enter the competition. At first I thought I would not like this. But it is funny. Craig Ferguson is very funny in this. Not a big name cast but still a solid supporting cast for this. The story is silly but well done. Worth a watch.